Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 413 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Menomonee Falls
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- F3560FOlynnsMenomonee Falls, United States“Great for any event review by F3560FOlynns from Menomonee Falls, United States”ReviewedDecember 22, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayI live less than 6 miles away, we use this hotel for all our group meetings and parties. The bar and grill is a great place for meetings. Nice large tables for group conversations. The staff couldn't be more friendly as well.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 05, 2018Thank you for the kind words! I will share this with our staff and we hope to see you back again soon!
- 318williamstTulsa, United States“Retired review by 318williamst from Tulsa, United States”ReviewedDecember 06, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayI was very pleased with the hotel and would stay there again if I ever go to your city again. The rooms were cleaned every day and staff was very cooperative whenever I needed help finding my way around your city. The check in was easy and the person on the front desk was very efficient and helpful as I needed to get to an appointment quickly.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 05, 2018Thank you for the kind words, I will share this with our staff. Next time you're in the area we look forward to seeing you!
- U8930WPryanmVolo, United States“great place to stay review by U8930WPryanm from Volo, United States”ReviewedNovember 21, 2017Trip type:Businessstayed here for business 5 nights. lots to do within 5 minutes of the hotel, great restaurant attached, great breakfast. would recommend to family or people traveling for business. sign up for rewards and get free breakfast and 1 free drink per night.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Bonnie LMenomonee Falls, United States“Review of Raddison Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee NW review by Bonnie L from Menomonee Falls, United States”ReviewedNovember 20, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe hotel was terrible and the worst I have ever stayed in. The hotel needs major renovation. It is only 5 1/2 years old but the decor was very cheap when furnished. Our room had so many broken items and peeling wallpaper it was not comfortable to stay in.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 21, 2017Thank you for your recent review on the Radisson. I apologize for you experience during your recent stay. We take all of our reviews very seriously and cannot continue to improve without them. I have taken your experience to the general manager and please know that we are in the process of updating the issues that you experienced. -Michael
- tomcF5830KHGeneva, United States“Great Staff! review by tomcF5830KH from Geneva, United States”ReviewedNovember 09, 2017Trip type:BusinessStay at this hotel! The staff is above average with decent clean rooms. You will be family after a few days. This hotel is great for business travelers, because the restaurant offers a decent menu and is not over priced. I bring many customers in for a nice time and good food. Highly recommended!StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
11-15 of 205 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC