Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 438 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Menomonee Falls
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Christina RMilwaukee, United States“BFF Weekend Staycation review by Christina R from Milwaukee, United States”ReviewedJanuary 18, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThis was my first stay at this location.The staff were friendly, personable, and went well above and beyond to make my BFF and I feel valued and welcomed as guests of the hotel. I love the modern feel of the hotel and the food and drinks are excellent!! Based on my experience, I would highly recommend this hotel and I will visit this location again in the future.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 20, 2015Thank you so much for allowing us to host your first annual staycation. I am so pleased to hear that you and your BFF enjoyed your stay and all of the amazing amenities that this hotel has to offer. See you next time !!
- Robert VElk Mound, United States“Nice Stay review by Robert V from Elk Mound, United States”ReviewedJanuary 18, 2015Trip type:BusinessIt was a nice stay. The front desk staff was very nice. The bed was great and the room was very modern. The only concern was the shower. The modern shower was not practical. Something they should change. I have stayed there 2 times and would stay again.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 24, 2015Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you are a repeat customer and look forward to being your host next time you are in the area. I want to let you know that we have made plans to change the shower design so please stay tuned!
- Bevin HSan Ramon, United States“Excellent Value review by Bevin H from San Ramon, United States”ReviewedJanuary 15, 2015Trip type:BusinessGreat room, very good food in restaurant. Unfortunately hotel is next to freeway so I heard some road noise during sleep. The entire staff was very friendly. Not much of a gym, i.e., treadmill and elliptical and one weight machine. Had meatloaf which was great. Had the tuna the next night which I would not recommend.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 19, 2015I am so excited to hear that you were able to enjoy all the amenities that we have to offer at our property. I apologize for the highway noise that you heard during your stay, and the small weight room. I am glad to hear that you tried the meatloaf it is one of our personal favorites.
- Karen SMenomonee Falls, United States“Radisson review by Karen S from Menomonee Falls, United States”ReviewedJanuary 08, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayStayed here for a wedding. Got upgraded to a suite which was pretty big for just two people. Staff was friendly and the room was nice and clean. Have stayed at Radisson hotels throughout Wisconsin and never had bad service or a bad experience at one. Beds and rooms are always very clean and comfy. Love the artwork in the rooms at this particular hotel.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 19, 2015Thank you so much for your kind words describing your hotel experience. I am glad to hear of your brand loyalty, and you have our word that we will continue to surpass the standards.
- April VTheresa, United States“Nice for the price review by April V from Theresa, United States”ReviewedJanuary 01, 2015Trip type:CouplesI'm from Menomonee Falls, and I have seen every incarnation this hotel has had for more than 30 years. I love this place. My husband and I stay here for special occasions since it's close to home and reasonably priced. The room décor is modern and the place is very clean. The pool area is fairly nice, but nothing special. The fitness center was probably originally a closet, but we don't mind the small size. We really love the RBG restaurant attached to the hotel. It could stand a good cleaning and re-upholstering, but the food is fantastic and very reasonable. Overall, we fully plan on staying here again, and think it's a very good deal.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 05, 2015I am so happy to hear that you live in the area and are able to experience what you have in your backyard. We are pleased to hear that you are able to enjoy the many amenities that our hotel has to offer including our amazing restaurant. Thank you so much for your review.
191-195 of 224 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC