Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 439 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Menomonee Falls
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- jeffgorenchanOconomowoc, Wisconsin“Need to improve review by jeffgorenchan from Oconomowoc, Wisconsin”ReviewedAugust 13, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayThe list of issues is endless, I am sorry....I do not like to bash anything because there is always ways to improve things. The wait time for us to check in was over an hour because they did not rooms ready, the bartenders for the wedding reception were rude to me and my wife. The dinner service was slow, luckily we had a very good waitress who made it somewhat fun while everyone was waiting for their food.StayedAugust 2018September 23, 2018Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear that your check in time was longer than anticipated and that you were not pleased with the service you received from some of our staff at that time. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. It is our hope that you will consider returning to stay with us again, so that we may have the opportunity to offer you an experience that is nothing less than excellent.
- pkelesuisse“Long Stay review by pkelesuisse”ReviewedAugust 07, 2018Trip type:BusinessFriendly reception in a brand new hotel offering nice amenities. I stayed seven day, and as the days went on, the service for my room started degrading. I also had issues with the printers not working and nobody being able to fix this issue./StayedAugust 2018
- hnekvindaCedar Rapids, Iowa“Good quality for the price. review by hnekvinda from Cedar Rapids, Iowa”ReviewedJuly 31, 2018Trip type:FamilyBed was comfortable and amenities we're nice. The mirror and TV were covered in streaks. There wasn't a lot of room on the bathroom sink for things. The service was good, fast and easy check-in and check-out.StayedJuly 2018August 02, 2018Thank you for the kind words, we're so sorry there wasn't a lot of room on the bathroom sink for your items. We are happy to announce we are looking to remodeling sometime soon! We certainly hope to see you before then and we invite you back once the remodeling is done taking place!
- kennethk381“Will be back! review by kennethk381”ReviewedJuly 31, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe have stayed here many times because it is near our family. We find that it is a good value overall. Staff are friendly. Hotel is clean. It is nice to be able to have a cocktail with our family during our visit, so we do enjoy the bar for a gathering spot.StayedJuly 2018August 01, 2018Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy to be your home away from home! We hope to see you again soon!
- cwelter2018Slinger, Wisconsin“Amazing Wedding Reception review by cwelter2018 from Slinger, Wisconsin”ReviewedJuly 24, 2018Trip type:FamilyThis venue was lovely for our daughter's wedding reception. Thank you to the wedding coordinator, Cammie Brandl for pulling it all together! She's the best! Brody was a big help too! Thanks! Rooms were nice, but we and our guests had several issues with check-in process. Hotel needs better management in the front desk area, but the events manager, Cammie, was top notch!StayedJuly 2018
16-20 of 225 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC