Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 394 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Menomonee Falls
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- russellc96“Great Hotel for a Terrific Reunion review by russellc96”ReviewedSeptember 29, 2017Trip type:CouplesStaff friendly and helpful; room superb; and restaurant and bar very nice. This all despite extensive road construction in perimeter of hotel. Wisconsin is known for its hospitality and Radisson understands. A most pleasant experience and recommend the facility highly. "Escape to Wisconsin" is the mantra for a great get-away!StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- dominickr892California, United States“Good Place For Business review by dominickr892 from California, United States”ReviewedSeptember 25, 2017Trip type:BusinessOverall, this place made it very convenient for my needs to be met. I was on a business trip, my wife also attended for leisure. It was close to a lot of the businesses around and the bar and grill attached to the hotel made it very convenient and was not very expensive for the quality of food. The on site staff for the most part met all of our needs. I would rate this a 9/10.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Rita WAtlanta“Updated hotel in Menomonee Falls review by Rita W from Atlanta”ReviewedSeptember 25, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice updated hotel in Menomonee Falls. Great for couples and families. Business Class on 5th Floor is quiet and private. Breakfast was convenient. Refrigerator in the room was very convenient! Nice stay!StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 22mgallSan Diego, California“Clean, quiet, comfortable review by 22mgall from San Diego, California”ReviewedAugust 26, 2017Trip type:FamilyGo for the fifth floor. Bar and grill are very good. Breakfast not so good. Small thing: the coffee is awful. Overall good hotel About five months ago I stayed with them for five days. Most recent trip was seven days. When in the area I will stay with them again.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- louiss102Plainfield, United States“Wedding Veue review by louiss102 from Plainfield, United States”ReviewedAugust 22, 2017Trip type:CouplesExcellent choice for our son's wedding and reception! Great to have this all in one place. Wedding at 4:00 and then cocktails in the Granite Room and RBG while event staff completed the reception room. All staff were so accommodating to our families. EZ ON/OFF Hwy 41 - perfect locationStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 24, 2017Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy to have been a part of your son's big day and we wish the newlyweds the best of luck!
16-20 of 201 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC