Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 575 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Wauwatosa
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Culture47890383788“Awesome experience review by Culture47890383788”ReviewedMay 24, 2019Trip type:Friends getawayBest motel in Milwaukee. Staff was very accommodating, and met all our needs. The rooms were updated and clean. The internet was fast & pool, fitness center was nice and clean. The restaurant had excellent food and was priced right.StayedMay 2019
- Connector18564945052Rock Falls, Illinois“B-ball Quick Trip review by Connector18564945052 from Rock Falls, Illinois”ReviewedMay 20, 2019Trip type:FamilyPros: The convenience of the hotel was fantastic for the event we attended. There are a lot of things to do if there is downtime. Cons: Thr room is outdated. The noise from traffic was loud, even with the blinds closed, a fan on, and earplugs. Also, there was some mold above our shower.StayedMay 2019May 21, 2019Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate your comments and hope to have you again!
- nohemih60Mexico City, Mexico“Good :) review by nohemih60 from Mexico City, Mexico”ReviewedMay 20, 2019Trip type:BusinessI enjoyed my stay at the Radisson, rooms are always ready and clean, the staff is always very friendly and helpful. It's a nice and comfortable place, it's a good option. I always have a good experience when I get to stay there.StayedMay 2019May 21, 2019We're so happy that you enjoy your time with us! See you again soon!
- James NMenomonie“Dr. appt. plus family review by James N from Menomonie”ReviewedMay 09, 2019Trip type:FamilyWe have had a good time when we have stayed their before but this time makes me wonder if I want to return again. No fult of anyone but we had to move to another room as the card lock on the door stopped working got another roomStayedMay 2019May 10, 2019We're so sorry about this! We do hope we'll see you again when you're in town!
- Safari05156497834Westby, Wisconsin“Concert stay review by Safari05156497834 from Westby, Wisconsin”ReviewedApril 29, 2019Trip type:Friends getawayWe were supposed to stay at the ambassador but got switched to your hotel it’s a big difference from what we had booked. Your hotel needs updating and it needs more services available. There was confusion on shuttle busses and we were told things that weren’t true by the check in staff. The bathroom was very tiny which was a issue for us. The bed was amazing and very comfortable. We were glad that the restaurant cooked us some pizza after the concert and stayed open for that reason. The food was good. At check out we were told there was no continental breakfast on weekends.StayedApril 2019April 30, 2019Thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate your comments!
1-5 of 297 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC