Take part in the local events that make the Quad City region special. Radisson on John Deere Commons-Moline is a great place to stay when you’re attending a weekend festival, and the Quad Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau offers all the information you need to know about local happenings and attractions.
Check out these popular festivals:
- Bald Eagle Days (January)
- John Deere Classic PGA Tour (July)
- Bix Festival (July)
- Tug Fest (August)
- Quad Cities Fall Pride Festival (September)
- Quad Cities Marathon (September)
- Rock Island Grand Prix (September)
- Lighting on the Commons (November)
- Quad City Arts Festival of Trees (November)
Located adjacent to our hotel, the TaxSlayer Center has hosted performances by big names like Neil Diamond, Maroon Five, Elton John, Cirque du Soleil and Taylor Swift.
The Adler Theatre is located in Davenport, IA, just a 10-minute drive from the hotel.