Take part in the local events that make the Quad City region so special. Radisson on John Deere Commons-Moline is conveniently located in the heart of downtown, making it an ideal launching pad for attending weekend festivals, seasonal events and concerts. Visit the Quad Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau website for more information about local happenings and attractions.
Check out these popular festivals:
- Bald Eagle Days (January)
- Bix Jazz Festival (July)
- John Deere Classic PGA Tour (July)
- Great River Tug Fest (August)
- Quad Cities Fall Pride Festival (September)
- Quad Cities Marathon (September)
- Rock Island Grand Prix (September)
- Kwik Star Festival of Trees (November)
- Lighting on the Commons (November)
Located adjacent to our hotel, the TaxSlayer Center has hosted performances by big names like Neil Diamond, Maroon 5, Elton John and Taylor Swift.
The Adler Theatre in Davenport, IA is just a 10-minute drive from our hotel. Enjoy Broadway productions like Kinky Boots and Finding Neverland.