Impressive event facilities in a prestigious city
Why choose the Radisson in Montevideo for your event?
- Montevideo, the national capital, is the seat of government and Uruguay’s financial services, as well as the nation's major center of culture and business activities, lending prestige for an international convention.
- At the global level, Montevideo is the gateway to an enormous trade block. Its strategic position within Mercosur makes it the natural geographic center for a market of 255 million people. The hotel's facilities stand among the best venues for business meetings on the continent.
- Citizens in Montevideo are very friendly, respectful and have the highest literacy rate in all of South America.
- Montevideo has been appointed the administrative headquarters, or Mercosur, of South America, which puts this hotel in a prime spot for business and commerce.
- Montevideo is easily reached from all parts of the world through Carrasco International Airport (MVD) and Montevideo Harbor. The city's numerous and diverse means of transportation make travel easy any time of the day.
- Montevideo leads South America in cutting-edge communications systems. The capital city has sophisticated culture and sports activities in tune with the globalized world. Moreover, Montevideo offers the best health care services in South America, with excellent coverage for visitors.
- The cost of conventions in Montevideo is the most affordable in the region, and prices at the Radisson are among the most competitive in town.
- When organizing an international convention, security is of the utmost importance. According to a recent survey published by the Wall Street Journal, Montevideo ranks after Tokyo as the safest city in the world in terms of crime rates.