The 29-acre Radisson hotel in Narita offers guests everything they need for a comfortable, productive stay, from indoor and outdoor pools to on-site meeting space and a business center. You can dine at our on-site restaurants and stay in shape with our extensive recreation facilities. We’ve also simplified transportation to key Narita attractions
with our hotel shuttle, and the highway bus that stops at our property gives you access to greater Tokyo.
Services and amenities include:
- Three restaurants and a lounge
- 11,000 square meters of meeting facilities
- 16 conference rooms
- Rec-Lux Health Fitness Club – open 24/7 (key card required after 9 p.m.)
- Indoor and outdoor pools – open 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Two saunas – open 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Two tennis courts, volleyball area and multipurpose sports ground
- Kids play area
- 24-hour business center
- Highway bus transportation to and from Tokyo Central Station 16 times per day
- Free shuttle to and from Narita Airport (NRT), Narita city and AEON Mall
- Multilingual staff
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms and public areas