Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 976 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 13 hotels in Nashua
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- kaitlynb442Bridgewater, MA, United States“Wedding Weekend review by kaitlynb442 from Bridgewater, MA, United States”ReviewedJune 06, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayStaff at check-in were wonderful, but walls were paper thin, furnishings were dated, room smelled stale/moldy upon entry. I had been looking forward to trying the Sleep Number bed, but I slept horribly and woke up sore. Overall, not a very satisfying overnight. I was happy we were only spending one night in the room for a wedding.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 08, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. It is glad to know that you were delighted with the service you received from our staff. On the other hand, we are sorry that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness and accommodations of your room during your stay. To be particular, the room amenities and the bed. This is not the kind of experience we want our valued guests to have. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- G3349THpaulcBillerica, United States“Dirty Bathroom review by G3349THpaulc from Billerica, United States”ReviewedJune 06, 2017Trip type:CouplesThe toilet was disgusting all brown stained around the top of bowl. I didn't notice till a lifted up the seat in the morning. Room service was the worst I've experienced. I ordered a pot of regular coffee and they brought me pumpkin spice. Not sure they knew the difference when I called back.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 08, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of the bathroom during your stay. Also, we apologize that you were not pleased with the service you received at that time. This is not the kind of experience we want our valued guests to have. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure all guest rooms and services are up to Radisson Hotel standards. We hope to see you again and exceed your expectations in the future.
- eleanorb963Nashua, United States“Upgrade made perfect! review by eleanorb963 from Nashua, United States”ReviewedJune 05, 2017Trip type:CouplesWhile checking in the young man found out we were staying there for our wedding the next day & upgraded us at no extra charge to a suite! The room was perfect, service was excellent. We have no complaints.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- P7982RKlindabCranston, United States“Great stay! review by P7982RKlindab from Cranston, United States”ReviewedJune 03, 2017Trip type:FamilyI am recommending this hotel to my friends and family travelling to the area for any reason. There is a friendly and laid back staff who are very helpful and accommodating. Rooms are modern and clean, beds are awesome. Lots of amenities, close to conveniences and highway, Lobby is very comfortable to sit and have a conversation outside of your room. Nice bar/restaurant with happy hour. 2 nice pool areas indoor and outdoor! I was travelling with other families for a local sports event. There were plenty of spaces in this hotel the many families to comfortably socialize without having to leave the premises. The hotel was great about this! Hopefully they'll have us back next year for the tournament!StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- robertmG2636WVGuelph, Canada“So So Stay review by robertmG2636WV from Guelph, Canada”ReviewedMay 30, 2017Trip type:Solo travelStayed at the hotel as part of a family get together. Happened to be there at the same time as a junior soccer tournament of sorts. Lots of noise in the hallways. Didn't have a hairdryer in the room and asked the front desk for one but never got it.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
46-50 of 354 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC