Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,109 traveler reviews
Ranked #35 of 157 hotels in Nashville
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- bryanbY8853HNNashville, United States“Don't look anywhere but here for a room review by bryanbY8853HN from Nashville, United States”ReviewedDecember 01, 2016Trip type:BusinessEasily the best experience I've ever had in hotel. There wasn't a single employee who wasn't smiling and doing everything they could to make my stay better. At one point I had mess of clothes and papers on my bed, when I returned to my room later I found that my bed had been made(not to mention perfectly made) but my mess was exactly how I left it. I'm really not even sure how it is physically possible to do that unless they took the time put my mess back how I had it, and I don't know anyone who has or ever would take the time to do something like that. More than impressed!StayedDecember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 07, 2016Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that this was the best experience you ever had at a hotel. We pride ourselves on our unique "Yes I Can" culture which allows our staff to spend the extra time caring for our guests any way they are able to. On behalf of the entire staff at the Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Music City.
- randy302Boca Raton, Florida“Always accommodating review by randy302 from Boca Raton, Florida”ReviewedNovember 28, 2016Trip type:Solo travelI stay at this hotel when travel takes me to Nashville, three or four times a years. My experience with the reservation system, front desk, restaurant and lounge keep me coming back. In nine years, I have not had a bad experience.StayedNovember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 30, 2016Dear Randy, Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for being a loyal patron and we are thrilled you have enjoyed your visits with us time and time again. . We pride ourselves on our unique "Yes I Can" culture which allows our staff to spend extra time caring for our guests any way they are able to. Once again, thank you for thank you for being a loyal patron of our hotel and we look forward to your next stay with us!
- Victor O���“Great Meeting Venue review by Victor O from ���”ReviewedNovember 18, 2016Trip type:BusinessI was a guest at the hotel while attending a training meeting. The service and hospitality was exceptional. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Location was very convenient to numerous attractions in the Nashville area...would definitely recommend the hotel to any of my professional and personal associates.StayedNovember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- adamlD7800IVElizabethtown, United States“Superb experience review by adamlD7800IV from Elizabethtown, United States”ReviewedNovember 18, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe staff at the Radisson took customer service to a new level of excellence. They were cheerful, helpful, and always there to make my stay pleasant and comfortable. My first choice on my next trip will definitely be the Radisson.StayedNovember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 21, 2016Dear Adam, Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and it was a superb experience. We pride ourselves on our unique "Yes I Can" culture which allows our staff to spend extra time caring for our guests any way they are able to. I will be forwarding your review to them. They enjoy reading what our guests say and take it very seriously. Once again Adam, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Nashville.
- scoop413Beloit, Kansas“Good stay but with one recurring problem review by scoop413 from Beloit, Kansas”ReviewedNovember 17, 2016Trip type:CouplesThe hotel and staff were fine but when I asked the wait staff about the free breakfast as a Concierge Elite member, I was told it was not free. The desk later said it was free and offered vouchers but I had already paid for the breakfast in cash and was told it would be hard to reimburse that because it is a separate systemStayedNovember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 21, 2016Dear Scoop413, Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport and thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I want to apologize for the confusion regarding your membership benefits and the complimentary continental breakfast. I will be forwarding this to management for review of membership benefits with all staff members to ensure this does not occur in the future. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. Once again, thank you for being a loyal customer and we hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
81-85 of 304 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC