Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,261 traveler reviews
Ranked #49 of 173 hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Deborah M“Convenient review by Deborah M”ReviewedFebruary 16, 2015Trip type:BusinessThis hotel is convenient and affordable however, if you don't have a rental car you will not be experiencing Nashville. The hotel is convenient to the freeway which gives you access to the city with ease.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 20, 2015Dear Deborah, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I am pleased you found Radisson’s location convenient as we are the closest full service hotel to the airport. I do hope you found our complimentary 24 hour airport shuttle useful during your stay as well. Thank you for choosing Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport. We hope to see you on your next visit to Nashville!
- Jeffry RMemphis, United States“Horrible internet service review by Jeffry R from Memphis, United States”ReviewedFebruary 12, 2015Trip type:BusinessHorrible internet service, very intermittent. Bed was very hard. Bathroom had broken tiles and was dingy. Staff was awesome! Lounge had great service and food was good. Location was good to the airport.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 13, 2015Dear Jeffry: On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for choosing Radisson. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I am very pleased you enjoyed our onsite restaurant open 7 days a week and experienced exceptional customer service! We will certainly take into consideration your comments as we are in the processing of updating our hotel. I am happy to share we recently upgraded our guest network to 100 megs of bandwidth. Please do not hesitate to contact the internet support available 24/7 in the event there is some sort of issue with a particular Wifi access point or firewall. Regardless, we do apologize and will certainly bring this to the attention of our network administrator to ensure the signal strength and line are both functioning properly. Once again, thank you for staying with Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Music City!
- Kayla MMemphis, United States“Perfect for my wedding night! review by Kayla M from Memphis, United States”ReviewedFebruary 10, 2015Trip type:CouplesThis hotel was a dream for my wedding night! When I came in in my dress, they congratulated us on our marriage and gave us a free upgrade to a business suite. They also had coffee and snacks ready for us when we took the shuttle to the airport at 4:00AM! Excellent customer service.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 13, 2015Dear Kayla, On behalf of the entire staff at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, congratulations! I am so glad you experienced exceptional customer service on your special night, and we are very pleased you chose Radisson. I hope you had a wonderful evening. Once again, congratulations and thank you for taking the time to write your review. We hope to see the next time your travels bring you back to Nashville!
- BBSingsLexington, Kentucky“Great stay! review by BBSings from Lexington, Kentucky”ReviewedFebruary 10, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayHotwire hooked us up with this hotel, and I loved it. The location is about 10 minutes away from downtown, and there are restaurants and other shopping locations just five minutes away. Overall I was very pleased.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Ange IYorktown, United States“Nashville Radisson review by Ange I from Yorktown, United States”ReviewedFebruary 09, 2015Trip type:CouplesWe would stay again and recommend this hotel. From the time we arrived the experience was good. I like that the hotel had an airport shuttle. The driver of the shuttle started our trip on a positive note. He was very friendly and shared all he knew about the local area. Overall the staff was friendly, knowledgeable about the local area, and overall cleanliness of the hotel was impressive.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 13, 2015Dear Appreciated Guest: On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for choosing Radisson. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I am so glad your stay exceeded your expectations and you experienced firsthand our unique, “Yes I Can” attitude of each staff member to deliver superior customer service. I do hope you enjoyed your visit to the Music City, USA. Please like us on Facebook to be kept up to date on specials and events here at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport. We will see you soon!
306-310 of 360 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC