Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,214 traveler reviews
Ranked #50 of 168 hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 601edithjPensacola Fl, United States“"Total Eclipse" Sales Training Team review by 601edithj from Pensacola Fl, United States”ReviewedAugust 25, 2017Trip type:BusinessBecause I arrived the morning of the total eclipse, the hotel was fully booked. I was there for a Sales Training meeting and we all had a chance to see the eclipse. After our meeting Monday night Eric Nelson was able to help my trainer get things arranged for me and the rest of my stay was wonderful.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 28, 2017Thank you for recognizing our staff and enjoying your stay with us at the Radisson.
- CHARLIE K“Great Place to stay flying out of airport review by CHARLIE K”ReviewedAugust 16, 2017Trip type:Solo travelWas very happy with the price and location of this hotel. Was able to grab a few pricey beers and a burger for $35.00 but did not feel like driving after being on the road all day. That's all good though I was able to enjoy it.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 18, 2017Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. We appreciate your kind remarks and stay with us. We hope we see you again on your next stay in Nashville.
- braeb2017Atlanta, United States“Great week at the Radisson review by braeb2017 from Atlanta, United States”ReviewedAugust 13, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and spacious, and the food was awesome! This was my first stay at the Radisson, the guest check-in was efficient, there was not a long wait. The entire staff was warm and friendly and it was great to see the same people each day. The food was the best I have had, better than any of the restaurants in the area. I would recommend the Radisson to anyone.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 24, 2017Thank you for your positive response to our hotel and staff. We look forward to your next visit to Nashville.
- Bryan Curtis WCleveland, United States“Great Hotel near Nashville airport review by Bryan Curtis W from Cleveland, United States”ReviewedAugust 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis is a great hotel near Nashville airport. 5 minute drive to the terminal, easy freeway access to go to downtown Nashville, nice clean rooms, nice pool and fitness room, and restaurant/bar. Staff is very helpful and nice.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 24, 2017Thank you for the great review and your remarks about our hotel and staff.
- F8589VWscottlIva, United States“good stay review by F8589VWscottl from Iva, United States”ReviewedAugust 11, 2017Trip type:Familynice hotel and very clean room, restaurant a little pricey. The hotel is close to downtown Nashville and the new Grand Ole Opry House is only 8 miles away. There is a shuttle bus to downtown for only $10 a person roundtrip which is cheaper then the parking downtown.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 24, 2017Thank you for the great rating and review of our hotel.
41-45 of 326 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC