Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,157 traveler reviews
Ranked #38 of 159 hotels in Nashville
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Julie W“Radisson Nashville Airport review by Julie W”ReviewedJuly 17, 2017Trip type:BusinessStay was for business, so I didn't get to enjoy many of the amenities, however we ate from the restaurant, The Grill, and the food was great! The staff are very friendly and help with everything. I would defiantly return, hopefully for fun next time!StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Toya D“Good Location, Very Clean, and Professional and Friendly Staff review by Toya D”ReviewedJuly 14, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis was a great hotel to stay at for my husband family reunion. The food for our family's reunion dinner was excellent! The rooms are spacious and have microwaves and medium refrigerators. Great stayStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 716walternNashville, United States“Not As Advertised review by 716waltern from Nashville, United States”ReviewedJune 26, 2017Trip type:FamilyI reserved a King Suite. Was put in a Business Class room at the same price as the suite. When I questioned this they deducted $5.00 - Big deal. One of the "clean" towels in the bath was soiled with makeup or "something". There was a disposable contact lens lying on the desk. The small coffee machines are a joke.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 28, 2017Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room you received. We are sorry to hear that the quality and cleanliness compounded your disappointment as well. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability. Prior to your next stay, we welcome you to reach out to us so we may review your requested accommodations in detail. We forward your comments to management to ensure our rooms are being maintained to Radisson standards. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.
- Younes A“Deception review by Younes A”ReviewedJune 20, 2017Trip type:BusinessMust be renewed, bathroom to be reviewed and kitchen as well. Some employees are just awesome but others completely not. Very slow service in restaurant even when the it's empty. Breakfast not bad, but you have to expect 10min delay at leastStayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 23, 2017Dear Younges, Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Nashville and thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room.We have recently completed the lobby upgrade and are looking forward to more upgrades in the near future. Your comments will help us prioritize the next upgrades and we will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards. I was sorry to hear you did not receive the "Yes I Can" level of service we pride ourselves on. I will forward your comments to management. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you the next time you come to Nashville.
- krisn640Spokane, United States“Great hotel, awesome restaurant review by krisn640 from Spokane, United States”ReviewedJune 18, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayGreat hotel near airport! The food at the bar is to die for! A must have. Excellent service and quality. The rooms are nicely updated but you can still tell that they are old. But, it did not dampen our stay as we were hardly in the room.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 20, 2017Der Kris, Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport and thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the excellent service and quality of the food in our lounge. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.
41-45 of 318 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC