Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 693 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in New Rochelle
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- danielmI9711IWSea Cliff, United States“More a Disco than a hotel review by danielmI9711IW from Sea Cliff, United States”ReviewedOctober 10, 2017Trip type:FamilyHotel very crowded and extremely noisy over weekend. Room size was disappointing for a Radison. Hotel was extremely busy and crowded. Every nook and cranny had some type of party or event going on. Hotel is very dated and a bit seedy. Parking is very difficult and cramped. Most of the parking spaces on the back side of the hotel seem to be rented to local businesses and are reserved for them.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 12, 2017Our property is Eastern Westchester's premier hotel for wedding groups, and it appears you stayed as a part of one of those groups. Brides and Grooms chose our property, in large part, because of the venue we are able to offer for continued celebration with their wedding guests. We were proud to host 15 wedding groups this past holiday weekend, but would like to apologize that this atmosphere negatively impacted your experience at our property. Knowing that parking could potentially be an issue on such a busy weekend, we hired a valet company and offered their service complimentary (only hotel in area that offers free parking with stay) to all of our guests throughout the weekend. Did you not use this service during your stay?
- geegee723Naples, Florida“family stay review by geegee723 from Naples, Florida”ReviewedOctober 09, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe stay was average. It was a very convenient for travel to the Bronx . I just think that maybe there should be entertainment 5 night a week. Also complimentary coffee in the morning at least till 10am. Maybe even a continental breakfast buffet.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- H518RBmichaelcNewburgh, United States“Great check in experience, poor cleanliness, food value review by H518RBmichaelc from Newburgh, United States”ReviewedOctober 09, 2017Trip type:FamilyCheck in/out employees were exceptional. Room cleanliness was poor. Food left by previous visitor, hair/cobwebs along the floor and jelly beans in the closet. Did anyone even look? Food quality/value is quite poor (breakfast buffet).StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 10, 2017Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel for your visit to New Rochelle. We appreciate the time you took to share your feelings on TripAdvisor.com. We are thrilled to know our staff was "exceptional." However, if your experience was less than perfect, we did not do our jobs; our sincerest apologies. I am so happy we had the opportunity to talk and that you gave more detail about your experience. As I explained, We take the cleanliness of our property very seriously. We consistently receive impeccable scores on our surprise national inspections from both Carlson Worldwide and AAA. Had you let us know while you were our guest we certainly would have addressed it straight away and switched your room. We are sorry our breakfast buffet was not to your liking. We will continue to strive to be better today than we were yesterday. Your comments are the catalyst to achieving that goal. Thank you for sharing your thoughts in an effort to help us improve. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
- albismejiaBoston, Massachusetts“Excellent staff review by albismejia from Boston, Massachusetts”ReviewedSeptember 27, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson is not the first time staying at this property and every time I stayed the positive experience with the front desk staff is always the same. Impressive. I hope they do not change. Also, the rooms are implacable clean and modern. Having a restaurant, with a Mediterranean cuisine, allows being very convenient. You just need to be mindful of the time for room service since the kitchen closes at 9 AM. It is a great property to stay!StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Q5174AKmarietTampa, United States“Exceptional Service review by Q5174AKmariet from Tampa, United States”ReviewedSeptember 18, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe Radisson Hotel in New Rochelle, NY always provides clean and comfortable accommodations as well as professional, courteous service. An extra plus is the wonderful NoMa restaurant in the hotel! Our most recent trip was due to evacuating Florida before Hurricane Irma made landfall. Radisson staff made it easy to not only book our reservations but to also provide handicapped accommodations for my elderly mother. Whatever our needs might be during our stays at the Radisson, staff are easily accessible and dedicated to providing whatever support or service we may need. We visit family in New Rochelle one or two times a year and due to the exceptional comfort of staying at the Radisson, have never even looked for another place to stay.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6-10 of 250 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC