Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 740 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in New Rochelle
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- jukiestarBronx, New York“Not plesent review by jukiestar from Bronx, New York”ReviewedAugust 22, 2018Trip type:CouplesFight on my floor in front of my room. Guys were threatening each other saying they gonna shoot each other.. I left the same night.. I told lady in front desk a was dismissed like it was ok. I feared..StayedAugust 2018August 23, 2018I apologize for the actions of those guests in the hallway. It turned out to be family members fighting with each other after a wedding and the instigating person was removed from our property immediately to ensure another incident did not occur.
- jgerberedd“Wedding Block review by jgerberedd”ReviewedAugust 21, 2018Trip type:FamilyParking was poor because there was not enough parking spaces to park our car. There was no makeup mirror for women to put on eye makeup in the bathroom. It was very annoing to try and see to put on makeup.StayedAugust 2018
- rickiekarasimas“My review review by rickiekarasimas”ReviewedAugust 21, 2018Trip type:FamilyOverall, this was fine for the purpose. Rooms were large and clean. However, as stated in survey, customer service at front desk and in bar/buffet left much to be desired. Most staff was friendly but untrained to the point of comical. Some staff in bar was really surly.StayedAugust 2018
- lcampos417“They suck not happy at all review by lcampos417”ReviewedAugust 14, 2018Trip type:CouplesI would love to get my money back would not go again at all. It was my cousins wedding we rented at least 10 rooms I can talk for my whole family none of them enjoyed it. The restaurant not friendly at allStayedAugust 2018August 15, 2018I am very sorry to hear that you left with this impression of our property. It appears you ranked us decently in a number of areas of your stay with the exception of "value." Aside from being able to offer free hotel rooms, how do you feel we could have improved your stay? We use guest feedback as an important part of our daily efforts to improve the experience of our guests.
- jendilltal12“The Ashley Matrimony review by jendilltal12”ReviewedAugust 14, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe Radisson is a nice hotel. I enjoyed my stay and will be back again soon. My children enjoyed the space, it was spacious and clean. Although we didnt use the pool it was great that we had an option.StayedAugust 2018
6-10 of 265 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC