Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 2,899 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 127 hotels in Niagara Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- ernestw114Homewood, Illinois“a WIN / WIN!! review by ernestw114 from Homewood, Illinois”ReviewedJuly 17, 2018Trip type:FamilyGreat location within 10-15 minutes walking distance to the falls or 5-10 if you use the Falls Incline Railway. The room was spacious with great amenities, a good lake view and at a spectacular price!!StayedJuly 2018July 18, 2018Dear Ernestw114 I am very pleased to see you found the location great along with the amenities and the room spacious with a good view. Thank you for taking the time to share your review for the award winning Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. We all hope to see you again if yoru travels bring you back to Niagara Falls. Kind Regards Shelley kemp General Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.
- “Radisson”ReviewedJuly 16, 2018Trip type:FamilyOutdated place for a 4 stars hotel, and therefore pricey. Carpets old and dusty, create poor quality of air. Appearance of the room: cheap- motel-feel. Nothing to remember, nothing to stand out as an experience, no wow moment.StayedJuly 2018July 17, 2018Dear Guest I am sorry to see you did not enjoy your stay at the award winning Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I want to assure you this is not typical of our hotel. We do try our best to upgrade our guest but it can be difficult when our occupancy is high. Sincerely Shelley Kemp General Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.
- Peter RRegina, Canada“decent value review by Peter R from Regina, Canada”ReviewedJuly 13, 2018Trip type:CouplesThis hotel provides in my opinion a decent value for staying right at the falls, we stayed for 2 nights and found it to be a convenient location within walking distance to the incline railway that takes you straight to the falls. Make sure to get booked into the tower as it has a nice view. Only complaint is the bed was a bit lumpy and coffee was not available unless you make it yourself or walk to Starbucks in a neighboring hotel. Still not bad and would probably stay again.StayedJuly 2018July 15, 2018Dear Peter R Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you found our location to be convenient for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario. We are thrilled to hear that you would stay with us again should you be in the area. On behalf of the entire team here at the hotel , we wish to thank you for your business and for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls. Sincerely Victoria Fallon Assistant General Manager
- Gloria YMount Juliet, Tennessee“A great stay review by Gloria Y from Mount Juliet, Tennessee”ReviewedJuly 11, 2018Trip type:CouplesGreat value using points. We were upgraded to the top floor with a nice view of the falls. Whirlpool tub but we were not able to take advantage of it. Great location. Would stay here again without a doubt. Friendly staff.StayedJuly 2018July 12, 2018Dear Gloria Y I am very pleased to see that you stayed on points and we were able to upgrade you to a nice view. All the staff work very hard to deliver excellent customer service and will enjoy reading you comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we all look forward to your next visit. Sincerely Shelley Kemp General Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.
- lillybelle1226New York City, New York“Awesome time review by lillybelle1226 from New York City, New York”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe stay was comfortable. The room was clean and all staff were friendly. The transportation WeGo bus was in front of hotel and easily accessible. Two thumbs up! The restaurant Tony Romas has excellent food too.StayedJuly 2018July 11, 2018Dear Lillybelle1226 Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while visiting the award winning Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am thrilled to see you had a comfortable stay and you found the room clean and the staff friendly. I do hope to see you in the future if your travels bring you back to Niagara Falls. Kind Regards
6-10 of 560 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC