Team Winner Program
Go, fight and win at the Radisson
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Bloomington - Normal, a Carlson Rezidor Sports Approved hotel, gives your team the advantage with our Team Winner Program. We offer group accommodations with incredible rates and special rewards to help you keep your head in the game, including perks with Club CarlsonSM for Planners. Our trained hotel staff will be constantly updated on your group's needs before and during your stay, so rest assured that we will be ready to warmly welcome you and cheer on your team the whole time you're here!The Team Winner Program includes:
- Easy check-in (pre-keyed rooms ready to go)
- One complimentary room per every 20 occupied
- Complimentary water in every room to keep you hydrated
- Free use of meeting room for one team gathering per stay (based on availability)
- Personalized team reservation website
- Two complimentary upgrades
- Directions to fields or sports complex
- On-site restaurant and bar featuring award-winning Chef Richard Lozada
- On-site restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Refrigerator in every room
- 24-hour business center for printing team schedules, rosters or brackets
- Complimentary airport shuttle service to BMI airport
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness center open 24 hours
- Indoor heated pool
- Ample meeting space for reviewing tapes and strategies or celebrating the big win
- Complimentary car and bus parking
- Convenient location close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment
For sports team room block inquiries, contact:
Phone: +1 (309) 862-0101
Direct: +1 (815) 990-8968
Sports organizations that host tournaments and events in Bloomington-Normal, IL:
- Illinois High School Association (IHSA) - IHSA is based in Normal, IL and hosts boys and girls high school athletic tournaments.
- Special Olympics Illinois - Special Olympics Illinois holds athletic events year-round for children and adults with disabilities, such as the World Games and Summer Games.
- State Farm Holiday Classic - Held in venues across Bloomington-Normal, this holiday high school basketball tournament with 64 teams is one of the largest in the United States.
- Illinois Fire Juniors Soccer - The official youth soccer club of the Chicago Fire, Illinois Fire Juniors Soccer will be hosting the Annual Spring Shootout Tournament in 2018.
- Mclean County PONY Baseball (MCPB) - Originating in 1986, MCPB is a part of the national PONY (Protect Our Nation's Youth) organization. Over 1,200 players participate in MCPB each year.
- Diamond Sports Promotions - Diamond Sports Promotions is a travel baseball company that runs tournaments all over the Midwest. Their mission is to help travel baseball players get recruited to college teams.
- Illinois ASA - Illinois’s Amateur Softball Association hosts tournaments across the state.
- Bloomington Tennis Center - The Bloomington Tennis Center is home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University Tennis.
- Champion Fields at Maxwell Park - One of the Midwest’s best softball complexes, Champion Fields hosts several tournaments and leagues throughout the softball season.
- Corn Crib Stadium - Home of the Normal CornBelters and Heartland Community College Hawkeyes, the Corn Crib stadium is located just down the street from the Radisson.
- Grossinger Motors Arena - The Grossinger Motors Arena hosts several types of sporting events including ice racing, hockey and indoor football, as well as high school and college tournaments. It is home to the Central Illinois Flying Aces Hockey League and Bloomington Edge Football.
- ISU Duffy Bass Baseball Field - Duffy Bass Bass Baseball Field is home to the Illinois State University baseball team.
- ISU Hancock Stadium - ISU’s Hancock Stadium is located on the campus of Illinois State University. Catch a Redbird football game here as well as soccer, lacrosse and band competitions. The stadium has hosted the NCAA Division I-AA Playoffs and Special Olympics Illinois Summer Games.
- ISU Horton Field House - Located at the Illinois State University Redbird Sports Complex, Horton Field House accommodates track and field, gymnastics, basketball, volleyball, swimming, softball, baseball, football and soccer, and it has an indoor golf practice facility.
- ISU Marian Kneer Softball Stadium - This stadium is home to the Illinois State University Redbirds Softball Team.
- ISU Redbird Arena - Illinois State University’s Redbird Arena hosts both college and high school level basketball, volleyball and cheerleading. The arena has hosted NCAA Women’s Basketball Midwest Regional, IHSA Girls Basketball and Volleyball State Championships, State Farm Holiday Classic and Missouri Valley Conference Women’s Basketball Tournament.
- IWU Fort Natatorium - Fort Natatorium is home to the Illinois Wesleyan University Titan’s swim team.
- IWU Horenberger Field - Home to the Illinois Wesleyan University Titans, Horenberger Field hosts NCAA Division III Baseball Regional Tournament, IHSA Baseball Regional and Sectional games.
- IWU Neis Soccer Field - Neis Field is home to Illinois Wesleyan University Titan’s soccer team.
- IWU Shirk Center - The IWU Shirk Center Gymnasium hosts sports such as tennis, basketball and volleyball. It also houses racquetball courts, a track, wellness center, training room and classrooms.
- IWU Softball Field - This field is home to the Illinois Wesleyan University Titan’s softball team.
- IWU Tucci Stadium - Home to IWU’s Titans, Tucci Stadium is the fifth oldest college stadium in the nation. In addition to the football stadium, there is a full track and field.
- McLean County Pony Fields at the Shira Baseball Complex - Named Schools and Parks Baseball Field of the Year in 2017, this venue hosts an annual Memorial Day invitational.
- Pepsi Ice Center - Catch an Illinois State University hockey game or a figure-skating competition at Pepsi Ice Center.
- The Den at Fox Creek (18 holes - Par: 72)
This course designed by Arnold Palmer stretches 6,926 yards and offers putting greens, rentals and lessons.
- Prairie Vista Golf Course (18 holes - Par: 72)
Prairie Vista features a driving range, putting greens, rentals and lessons, and the course covers 6,745 yards.
- Ironwood Golf Course (18 holes - Par: 72)
Stretching 6,900 yards, this course features a driving range, putting greens, rentals and lessons.
- The Links at Ireland Grove (9 holes - Par: 30)
The Links at Ireland Grove cover 1,590 yards, offer lessons, and feature a driving range and putting greens.
- Weibring Golf Club - ISU (18 holes - Par: 71)
Offering a driving range, putting greens and rentals, ISU's Weibring Golf Club stretches 6,730 yards.