Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 88 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 12 hotels in Normal
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Navigator64716002535“Overall Satisfied review by Navigator64716002535”ReviewedMarch 18, 2019Trip type:CouplesI was overall very satisfied with my stay at the radisson and I highly recommend it to anyone. Everyone is nice and the overall atmosphere was lovely. The pool was wonderful, the room was clean and the bathroom and everything else was very nice.StayedMarch 2019
- Culture17105006572“My stay in Normal review by Culture17105006572”ReviewedMarch 18, 2019Trip type:FamilyI booked this hotel for the weekend. It was very clean and the service was good. The tub didn't have a stopper for a bath but the shower worked just fine. The breakfast is ok. The pool area was clean. Staff was friendly.StayedMarch 2019
- Discover07567344947Chicago, Illinois“Nice new hotel review by Discover07567344947 from Chicago, Illinois”ReviewedMarch 12, 2019Trip type:FamilyRoom was better than expected,got a king size bed instead of a queen.Evrything is new and clean.No microwaves in the rooms,buffet breakfast cost extra $10 each person.Plated breakfast (thats included with the bed and breakfast rate) is very limited in choices.StayedMarch 2019March 13, 2019Thank you for staying with us at the Radisson. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
- 247aniasChicago, IL“Just ok review by 247anias from Chicago, IL”ReviewedMarch 11, 2019Trip type:FamilyNice newer hotel, that’s about it. Super loud AC/heating system in the room, my kids had trouble falling asleep; weather in the bathroom was lukewarm to cold, luckily we stayed only one night. Breakfast was nice and easy, wish there was more variety, like simple oatmeal instead of donuts, but it could be purchased ala carte.StayedMarch 2019March 13, 2019Thank you for staying with us at the Radisson. We apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to better the operations here at the hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.
- Odyssey58169274513“Hotel stay review by Odyssey58169274513”ReviewedMarch 06, 2019Trip type:BusinessVery clean n nice place to stay... very friendly staff...housekeeping do a awesome job...wanted to order out nite time front desk gentleman gave me brochures on places that deliver...exercise room and pool very nice too.StayedFebruary 2019March 13, 2019Thank you for staying with us at the Radisson. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
1-5 of 48 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC