Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 257 traveler reviews
Ranked #18 of 50 hotels in Oakland
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- ianthiagMerced, United States“My experience was positive one and I would reccommend to everyone review by ianthiag from Merced, United States”ReviewedJune 08, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy review is a good one I had a very good experience, I would recommend to everyone who visit the area. The staff was very professional and I love the cleanilyness of the place. The room service was good and my overall stay was a positive one and I would recommend it.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- T1721GBjudymHilton Head Island, United States“Great hotel! review by T1721GBjudym from Hilton Head Island, United States”ReviewedMay 16, 2017Trip type:FamilyVery clean room, friendly staff, and good restaurant. We were nervous that the room would be noisy because of the hotel's proximity to the highway but we didn't hear a thing! We stayed in the Tower and the room very large and upgraded.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- lyndas455Los Angeles, United States“Not a good opton review by lyndas455 from Los Angeles, United States”ReviewedMay 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessAlthough recently remodeled, it was poor color choices and still had motel feel. Cold feeling and then the bright/neon pink was over the top. Showers had poor water pressure but bed was extremely comfortable. Restaurant had poor to fair service but food was good.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 20, 2017Thank you for writing a review. It is good to know that you were delighted with the restaurant and the comfort of the bed. On the other hand, we apologize that you were not satisfied with the hotel and the accommodations of your room during your stay. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management for improvements. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
- debracW5630UROregon House, United States“NOISY review by debracW5630UR from Oregon House, United States”ReviewedMay 08, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice room but the noise was to much could not get good night sleep. Shuttle driver a great help and was very friendly The bed was a little hard but the room was clean and the hall and front lobby are very beautiful.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 12, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize. Upon your next stay please request for a Tower room which tends to be more private and quieter. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
- Michael C“Good Security review by Michael C”ReviewedMay 07, 2017Trip type:Businessbest bed ive ever slept on, very comfortable. I had the suite I was hoping there was a jacuzzi in my room and the bathroom a little bigger but it was clean and comfortable. it had a seperate room my kids could watch TV without begging me sleeping.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
46-50 of 61 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC