Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 301 traveler reviews
Ranked #15 of 51 hotels in Oakland
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- William FFairfax, Virginia“INCREDIBLE staff in clean/updated hotel. review by William F from Fairfax, Virginia”ReviewedSeptember 03, 2017Trip type:BusinessStaff is out of sight (professional attributes similar to 5-star hotels). Property is clean and updated. Security is provided after dark to control perimeter point-of-entry during nighttime. Van service is on-demand and attentive. Head-and-shoulders above comparable in area.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 449mindywKapaa, United States“Scary Location review by 449mindyw from Kapaa, United States”ReviewedSeptember 02, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI stayed at this location as it was close to the airport. For a single woman I do not recommend this location. It is not safe to be outside in this area. I will stay else where next time. There are other areas near the airport that are safer.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 11, 2017Thank you for reaching out to us. We take all precautionary measures for our guests comfort and safety, and we are sorry that your experience fell short of that standard due to the hotel location. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. It is our hope that you will consider returning to stay with us again, so that we may have the opportunity to offer you an experience that is nothing less than excellent.
- 119cwpPalm Springs“Always Good review by 119cwp from Palm Springs”ReviewedAugust 29, 2017Trip type:BusinessMy stay at this property is always good. The secret is stay in the Tower Rooms. The staff is professional and proficient. The RBG bar and grill is quaint and satisfying. It is right off the freeway and very close to the Oakland Airport, Coliseum, so if your going to an A's, Raiders or Warriors game, this is cool. Shuttle service is VERY good. Don't let the hype of this being in East Oakland scare you away the property is VERY safe as well as the surrounding area.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- C2465JOlindaj“Hotel Hidden Fees review by C2465JOlindaj”ReviewedAugust 28, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy reservation stated that a $50 hold would be placed on my card for incidentals. Instead, this hotel placed a 35% charge on the card. So instead of $50, I was charged $230. Since I have overdraft protection, these charges created negative balances. I was unable to resolve the issues with the bank without filing a claim.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 03, 2017Thank you for writing a review and for bringing this matter to our attention. We understand the inconvenience of an unexpected charge can cause. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like you to have. Please reach out to our hotel manager directly if you require additional assistance in this matter. Your feedback is highly appreciated as it assists us in our continuous goal of improving our services. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- U1096PBdavidjOakland, United States“Excellent stay review by U1096PBdavidj from Oakland, United States”ReviewedAugust 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessAlthough the building is older the renovations were in all the right places. The room was comfortable and the staff was friendly. The food was excellent with fast and friendly service. It was located close to where my business took place which made for an easy commute.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
46-50 of 82 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC