Leave travel worries behind with our free ATW airport shuttle
Hotel services include:
- Five on-site restaurants and a lounge
- Meeting facilities with 38,000 square feet of event space
- Fitness center – open 24/7, featuring free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines and exercise bikes
- Heated indoor pool, hot tub and sauna, open 5 a.m.-midnight (closed to children at 10 p.m.)
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard
- 24-hour business center
- Attached, city-owned covered parking*
- 24-hour ATW airport shuttle**
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet kiosks in lobby
- Room service
The City of Appleton owns and manages two covered parking ramps located adjacent to the hotel. You may use pay stations prior to leaving the ramps. There is a $20 charge for lost tickets for which Radisson Paper Valley Hotel is not responsible. Validation is available for guests with hotel rooms ($7 per 24 hours, unlimited in/out). If you are using a validated hotel pass, remember to keep your ticket after inserting it because this ticket will be used for entrance and exit.
The rates are as follows:
- $1 for less than two hours
- $2 for two-three hours
- $3 for three-four hours
- $5 for more than four hours
We recommend using the front (College Avenue) entrance for loading and unloading because it provides easier access with no stairs. The side entrance of the parking ramp has stairs. Overnight street parking is not allowed from 2-5 a.m., so using the attached ramp is the best option.
**ATW airport transportation
To schedule ATW airport shuttle service, please contact the hotel in advance with your flight information, including arrival time, flight number, carrier and name, so we can track your flight. Additionally, please call our main line at +1 (920) 733-8000 when you land or while waiting at baggage claim so the shuttle driver can coordinate a pick-up. The shuttle may already be on site at the airport or in transit, and guests will be updated accordingly.