Walk to nearby attractions in downtown Austin
Here are some places within walking distance of the hotel that offer interesting things to do:
- 2nd Street District's boutiques and restaurants
- Austin Convention Center
- Entertainment districts (6th Street, Warehouse District and Rainey Street), offering restaurants and nightlife
- Central Business District
- Congress Avenue Bridge, the hot spot for seeing Austin's world-famous bats (watch their flight each night, weather permitting, from Apr-Oct)
- Texas State Capitol and state building complex
- Texas State Governor's Mansion
- University of Texas System Headquarters
More local attractions to be explored:
- Austin Golf Courses
Austin is surrounded by numerous well-maintained golf courses.
- Texas State History Museum (1.7 miles)
Learn the history behind the great state of Texas at this expansive museum.
Phone: +1 (512) 936-4639
- University of Texas at Austin (1.7 miles)
This well-known university is located just minutes from the Radisson.
Phone: +1 (512) 471-3434
- LBJ Presidential Library (1.8 miles)
Located on the University of Texas campus in Austin, this famous library is a must-visit.
Phone: +1 (512) 721-0200
- Zilker Park (1.9 miles)
Enjoy some rest and relaxation in this popular nearby park.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) (7 miles)
The airport is just a short drive from Radisson Hotel & Suites.