Wake up to a view from your hotel room
Depending on which of the 102 hotel rooms you land in at the Radisson, you can begin every day of your Belize City vacation with an excellent view of either the sparkling blue pool, the lush green gardens or the shimmering Caribbean Sea. Brew yourself a cup of coffee with the in-room coffeemaker and enjoy it on the balcony. Before heading out, check in with family back home using free high-speed Internet access. For added entertainment, you can choose a show or a movie from more than 100 free TV channels.
In-room amenities include:
- Sleep Number® beds in select rooms
- Work desk with lamp
- Cable TV with more than 100 free channels
- Room service available daily 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Short stature accessibility kit with the following equipment available upon request:
- Closet adapter
- Latch adapter
- Step stool
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
- In-room safe in select rooms
- Air conditioning
- Balcony in most rooms
- Cribs available upon request
- Hair dryer
- Handicap-accessible rooms available
- High-speed, wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- Junior Suites available
- Private bath
- Refrigerators upon request (available for rent at $10 per night or $25 per week)
- Small refrigerators in select rooms
- Self-controlled heating/cooling
Room options include:
- Business Class: Business Class hotel rooms offer upgraded amenities such as small refrigerators as well as services and benefits that help you work more efficiently.
- Club Tower Rooms: Sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea make these rooms highly sought after, plus they offer in-room safes, small refrigerators, marble floors and dark-wood furniture.
- Colonial Wing Rooms: Enjoy views of the garden and/or the Caribbean Sea from these rooms, located on three floors near the main lobby. First-floor rooms feature balconies.
- Villa Wing Rooms: Take advantage of the partial views of the Caribbean Sea or the swimming pool area when you choose a Villa Wing Room, some with balconies and all featuring handcrafted, locally made, mahogany furniture. A covered walkway links this wing to the main reception area.