Hear the ocean waves from your hotel room
Our 102 seaside hotel rooms feature practical amenities and incredible views that are ideal for couples’ retreats, business trips and family vacations alike. For a peaceful start to your day, brew a cup of coffee in your in-room coffeemaker and stand on the balcony—available in most rooms at the Radisson—to look out over the sparkling outdoor pool, the lush green gardens or the Caribbean Sea. Once your day gets started, you can settle in at the work desk to wrap up business projects or share pictures of your Belizean vacation with free Wi-Fi.
In-room amenities include:
- Sleep Number® beds in select rooms
- Work desk with lamp
- Cable TV with more than 100 free channels
- Room service, available daily 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
- In-room safe in select rooms
- Self-controlled heating/cooling
- Hair dryer
- Mini refrigerators in select rooms, available upon request ($10 per night or $25 per week)
- Cribs available upon request
- Balcony in most rooms
- Short stature accessibility kit with the following equipment available upon request:
- Closet adapter
- Latch adapter
- Step stool
- Handicap-accessible rooms available
- Junior Suites available
- Private bath
- Free Wi-Fi
Room types include:
- The Business Class Room
Business Class hotel rooms offer upgraded amenities such as small refrigerators and Sleep Number® beds as well as services and benefits that help you work more efficiently.
- Club Tower Rooms
A favorite among returning hotel guests, these marble-floored rooms offer in-room safes, mini refrigerators, dark-wood furniture, Sleep Number® beds and views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Colonial Wing Rooms
Located on three floors near the lobby, Colonial Wing Rooms boast views of either the lush garden or the Caribbean Sea. If you’d like a balcony, ask for a first-floor room.
- Villa Wing Rooms
Covered walkways connect this hotel wing to the main reception area, granting you easy access to services and amenities near the lobby. Each Villa Wing Room features locally made furniture, handcrafted from mahogany, and partial views of the pool or sea. Several of these rooms include balconies.