Our Valley Forge hotel offers modern meeting space
Meeting Space Highlights:
- Independence Ballroom: The 8‚865-square-foot Independence Ballroom can be divided into six sections and accommodate up to 600 guests. Independence features stylish contemporary décor, a modern and environmentally friendly Lutron lighting system, and large pre-function spaces. Eight additional breakouts rooms offer 4,900 square feet of additional space.
- Grand Ballroom: The 4‚442-square-foot Grand Ballroom is our most traditional ballroom, featuring sophisticated décor and 12-foot ceilings with crystal chandeliers. One of our most versatile event spaces, the Grand divides into two sections and features two large foyers and four attached meeting rooms that are perfect for small breakouts or office space. Four additional meeting rooms, including two boardrooms are located across the hall.
- The Venue: The Venue is an 8,500-square-foot, state-of-the-art ballroom and entertainment center. This multi-tiered structure features main and mezzanine levels, a 20-foot ceiling and a built-in theatrical stage. The Venue is home to the Valley Forge Music Fair, where legendary talent and Grammy award winning artists perform, making it the area’s most exciting event location.
- Parkview Ballroom: The 3,021-square-foot, Parkview Ballroom offers the element of natural sunlight and a view of Valley Forge National Historic Park. As the closest ballroom to the casino floor, Parkview is the perfect starting point for groups that want to end the day trying their luck at one of our slot machines or live table games.
- Laurel Ballroom: The 3,000-square-foot Laurel Ballroom is Valley Forge Casino Resort's newest addition to its ballroom collection. Laurel Ballroom features a modern, boutique resort décor with beautiful artwork, a large pre-function area and three nearby breakout rooms that add an additional 1,600 square feet of space.
Valley Forge Event Center
With a million-dollar renovation completed in 2014, the Valley Forge Event Center has been upgraded to enhance the convention experience for you and your guests. Twenty-five fully programmable HD video displays, energy efficient and customizable LED lighting, a covered loading area and an integrated audio system compliment the 54,000 square feet of prime meeting and exhibit space. The Valley Forge Event Center’s flexible floor plan with three subdivisions can accommodate a variety of setups, from traditional trade shows to elegant galas.