Host 80 at our hotel's facilities in downtown Ottawa
Meeting room amenities include:
- Audiovisual equipment available
- Catering provided by the hotel's on-site Gibson's on Queen
- Flip charts
- High-speed, wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- Teleconference phone
For more information about a meeting room, catering options or group room blocks at the Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill, please contact:
Ruth Kehoe, Catering/Group Sales Manager
Phone: +1 (613) 566-2311
- MacDonald Room (670 square feet/62.2 square metres)
Excellent for catered meetings and presentations, this room is brightly lit by ample recessed lighting and wall sconces.
- Douglas Suite (530 square feet/49.2 square metres)
Situated on the 11th floor of the hotel, this meeting room is perfect for seminars or presentations and offers beautiful views of downtown Ottawa and the Gatineau Hills.
- Diefenbaker Room (410 square feet/38.1 square metres)
Ideal for board meetings, this room offers a 47-inch plasma television, which can be used for presentations.