Explore all the things to do in Saskatoon
The Radisson hotel lies in downtown Saskatoon, a city nicknamed “Paris of the Prairies” for its vibrant attractions and “the City of Bridges” for its seven river crossings. Take in stunning views of the Meewasin Valley and the Saskatchewan River, and then visit Wanuskewin Heritage Park to admire its natural beauty while learning about the culture of the indigenous peoples of the Northern Plains. You can learn more about the area’s history at the Western Development Museum and the Ukrainian Museum of Canada. Cheer on the Saskatoon Blades hockey team or the Saskatchewan Rush lacrosse team before returning to your comfortable room or suite to relax.
Arts and culture
Arts and culture
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada (1 km/0.6 mi)
The Ukrainian Museum of Canada features books, textiles and other artefacts that honour the history and heritage of Ukrainian immigrants who built their new lives in Canada.
Phone: +1 (306) 244-3800
- Remai Modern (1.5 km/0.9 mi)
Opened in 2017, this gallery showcases national and international contemporary art, modern works like a collection of Picasso’s linocuts and the artwork of indigenous peoples.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-8060
- Western Development Museum (3.8 km/2.4 mi)
The largest human history museum in Saskatchewan, the Western Development Museum offers more than 75,000 artefacts to help guests explore the region’s past.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-1910
- Meewasin Valley (throughout the river valley in the city)
This 37-mile nature preserve along the Saskatchewan River provides a walking trail and places to sit and admire Saskatoon’s beauty.
Phone: +1 (306) 665-6888
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park (4.1 km/2.5 mi)
Wanuskewin Heritage Park honours the First Nations people and their close relationship with the land through cultural programs, tours, workshops and dance performances.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-6767
- Saskatchewan Rush Lacrosse Club (8 km/4.9 mi)
You can find Rush game-day rates at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon to see the only NLL team in Saskatchewan play at SaskTel Centre. The Rush were the NLL Champions for 2016.
Phone: +1 (306) 978-RUSH (7874)
- Saskatoon Blades (8 km/4.9 mi)
Hockey fans won’t want to miss seeing the Saskatoon Blades in action at SaskTel Centre.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-8844
Experience these other nearby attractions:
- Broadway Avenue, Saskatoon's most popular shopping and entertainment district
- Midtown Plaza, Saskatchewan's largest shopping mall
- New River Landing Development
- Scotiabank Theatre Saskatoon and VIP
- TCU Place
- University of Saskatchewan Campus