Experience lavish relaxation in our free-form pool
In the heart of the Spice Island, where stunning views of palm trees and natural beauty abound, our hotel spa offers relaxing services in a setting surrounded by the rhythm of the ocean waves and the fresh aroma of the island breeze. This Grenadian icon is sure to leave you breathless. Make your stay even more memorable by visiting the hotel's onsite spa for an indulgent massage.
In restaurants, shoes must be worn and bathing suits must be covered. After 6:30 p.m., men must wear slacks or tailored Bermuda-length shorts and collared shirts (no T-shirts or tank tops). Women may wear dresses, skirts, slacks or tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no "short shorts" or cut-offs). NOTE: The resort allows sleeveless shirts and/or tailored Bermuda-length shorts for men at all bars and restaurants except the Tradewinds Restaurant.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Make the most of the following amenities and services:
- 229 rooms and suites
- Two restaurants and four bars
- Nine meeting rooms
- Fitness centre
- The island's only free-form, 300-foot swimming pool with a swim-up bar and two waterfalls
- Two whirlpool tubs
- 1,200 feet of beachfront access
- Beachside gardens
- On-site recreation (windsurfing, sailing, PADI-certified scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking and tennis)
- Business centre
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet