Downtown Toronto hotel boasts scenic harbour views
With the stunning Lake Ontario and downtown skyline as a backdrop, Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto-Harbourfront is a top choice for work and leisure travellers. Our hard-to-beat location is less than two kilometres from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) and is conveniently near Union Station and the Rogers Centre. Our on-site SPLASH Pool Patio and Terrace allows guests to soak up the sun during the warmer months and overlooks the harbour and the CN Tower, one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
Ask our concierge for transportation tips and sightseeing suggestions, or spend an afternoon at the hotel enjoying a full bar, flavoursome food and free Wi-Fi. Helpful amenities include:
- SPLASH Pool Patio and Terrace
- Watermark Restaurant and Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness centre
- 24-hour business centre
- Earn Aeroplan Miles during your stay
Learn more about our hotel’s amenities and services.
|Proud recipient of the 2017 President’s Award
for receiving top scores in guest satisfaction
for quality and outstanding service.
Our hotel rooms
With 157 rooms and suites, wood floors and stylish furnishings, our boutique-style hotel does not disappoint. Sleep soundly in a comfortable pillowtop bed and wake to beautiful views of Lake Ontario or the CN Tower. For romantic getaways, request a Studio with a fireplace. All our rooms feature:
- Simmons Beautyrest® pillowtop beds
- Coffee facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
For business trips, book a Business Class Room and enjoy these upgrades:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary evening drink voucher
- 1,000 bonus points per night
Bars & restaurants
With a spectacular view of the Toronto Islands, Watermark Restaurant is a popular on-site dining spot that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with local ingredients like Canadian maple syrup and meats from Montreal. If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your room, then make a request for room service, offered daily.
Watermark Lounge, located inside the restaurant, serves fine wine and local brews alongside great views.
You can also grab refreshing cocktails and light snacks at SPLASH Pool Patio and Terrace, open seasonally.
Things to do in Toronto
Getting around Toronto is easy from our convenient location in the downtown area. Take a streetcar or taxi to Union Station, or hop on the UP Express Train, which runs to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Within easy walking distance, these popular attractions are less than a kilometre from the hotel:
Harbourfront Centre – With a plethora of shopping and dining options and a number of engaging festivals and performances, there’s plenty to keep you entertained along this scenic 10-acre lakefront.
CN Tower – One of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, the CN Tower is the world’s third-tallest tower at just over 550 metres. The popular 360 Restaurant offers an impressive view of the city, and EdgeWalk provides a dizzying view for only the most daring thrill seekers.
Rogers Centre – Originally called the SkyDome, this entertainment venue is home to both the Toronto Blue Jays of the MLB and the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts. You can also attend concerts by prominent artists like Beyoncé and Guns N’ Roses.
Read more about our hotel’s location.
Plan your next meeting or event
Host an unforgettable pool party at SPLASH or a dreamy wedding in one of our ballrooms at the Radisson. We offer exceptional wedding packages designed to meet all your needs. Our fourth-floor conference rooms highlight our waterside location with natural lighting and granite and driftwood images. Exceptional audiovisual and catering options are also available for all event spaces.
Learn more about our meeting rooms and floor plans.
See what our guests are saying about us.
100% non-smoking facility
Please note: Our hotel does not accept credit card payments from parties other than the guest listed on the reservation. All guests must use their own credit card for the stay. As an alternative, we do accept money orders or bank cheques for prepayment.
Directions to the hotel
From the west:
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay/York Street exit toward Yonge Street.
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs marked Yonge/Queen's Quay.
- Turn right onto Bay Street.
- Turn right onto Queen's Quay.
- Follow Queen's Quay to Rees Street and turn left.
- Follow Rees Street until it becomes Robertson Crescent, then travel to the east side of the complex for self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel.
- Travelling east on Spadina Avenue, continue eastbound on Lakeshore Boulevard.
- Turn right at Rees Street.
- Travelling south, cross over Queen's Quay and drive around Robertson Crescent to the east side of the complex for self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel.
From the east:
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay Street South.
- Continue to Queen's Quay.
- Turn right onto Queen's Quay and follow it to Rees Street, which turns into Robertson Crescent.
- Turn left onto Robertson Crescent and follow it to the east side of the complex for self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel.
|予約：||+1 (800) 967-9033 ( US/Canada Toll-free )|
|電話：||+1 (416) 203-3333|
|Fax：||+1 (416) 203-3100|