Revise ou altere uma reserva existente:
Toronto hotel with harbour and downtown views
With stunning views of Lake Ontario and downtown, the Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto-Harbourfront offers a beautiful setting for work and leisure. This hard-to-beat location offers two transportation hubs, Union Station and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), less than two kilometres from the hotel. Soak up the sun at the on-site SPLASH Pool Patio and Terrace overlooking Lake Ontario and the CN Tower, one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
See what our guests are saying about us.
|Proud recipient of the
2015 President's Award
Hotel amenities & services
Begin your stay with a massage, a facial or a manicure at Serenity Spa & Salon next to the hotel. Ask our concierge for transportation tips and sightseeing suggestions, or stay at the hotel and enjoy the full bar, flavoursome food and attentive patio staff at SPLASH. Amenities include:
- SPLASH Pool Patio and Terrace
- Watermark Restaurant and Lounge
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Fitness centre
- 24-hour business centre
Learn more about our hotel’s amenities and services.
Our rooms & suites
With 157 rooms and suites, wood floors and stylish furnishings, our boutique-style hotel does not disappoint. You can finish a project at your room’s work desk while relishing the view of Lake Ontario or the CN Tower. For romantic getaways, request a Studio with a fireplace. All our rooms feature:
- Simmons Beautyrest® pillowtop beds
- Mini refrigerator
- Free high-speed Internet access
For business trips, get these upgrades in The Business Class Room:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary evening drink voucher
- 1,000 bonus Gold Points® per night
Where to eat while you’re here
With a spectacular view of the Toronto Islands, on-site Watermark Restaurant is a popular dining spot that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with local ingredients like Canadian maple syrup and meats from Montreal. Watermark Lounge serves fine wine and local brews alongside great views. You can also grab refreshing cocktails and light snacks at SPLASH Pool Patio and Terrace, open seasonally.
Things to do in Toronto
Take a short streetcar or taxi ride to downtown's Union station and enjoy convenient access to the city from the UP Express train, which runs all the way to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Our location in downtown’s entertainment district allows you to walk to these popular attractions less than a kilometre from the hotel:
Harbourfront Centre – With a plethora of shopping and dining options and a number of engaging festivals and performances, there’s plenty to keep you entertained along this scenic 10-acre lakefront.
CN Tower – One of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, the CN Tower is the world’s third-tallest tower at just over 550 metres. The popular 360 Restaurant offers an impressive view of the city, and the EdgeWalk provides a dizzying view for only the most daring thrill seekers.
Rogers Centre – Originally called the SkyDome, this entertainment venue is home to both the Toronto Blue Jays of the MLB and the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts. You can also catch a concert by prominent artists like Beyoncé and Guns N’ Roses.
Read more about our hotel’s location.
Groups & meetings
Plan an unforgettable pool party at SPLASH or a nautical wedding in one of our ballrooms at the Radisson. We offer an exceptional wedding package with perks for the bridal suite and reception. Our recently renovated fourth-floor conference rooms also highlight our waterside location with natural lighting and granite and driftwood images. Reserve the strikingly beautiful Sweet 249 for a self-service kitchen area for meals and breaks, and take advantage of exceptional audiovisual and catering options for all event spaces.
Learn more about our meeting rooms and floor plans.
100% non-smoking facility
Queen's Quay is now reopened, allowing easy access to our hotel!
From the west:
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay/York Street exit toward Yonge Street
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs marked Yonge/Queen's Quay
- Turn right onto Bay Street Turn right onto Queen's Quay
- Follow Queen's Quay to Rees Street and turn left
- Rees will become Robertson Crescent—follow around to the east side of the complex for self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel
- Travelling east of Spadina Avenue, continue eastbound on Lakeshore Blvd.
- Turn right at Rees Street
- Travelling south, cross over Queen's Quay and drive around Robertson Crescent to hotel self-parking and entrance (located on east side of complex).
From the east:
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay Street South
- Continue to Queen's Quay
- Turn right onto Queen's Quay and follow to Rees/Robertson Crescent
- Turn left onto Robertson Crescent and follow around to self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel
|RESERVAS:||+1 (800) 967-9033 ( US/Canada Toll-free )|
|TELEFONE:||+1 (416) 203-3333|
|FAX:||+1 (416) 203-3100|