Discover the culture and natural beauty of Tucson
Situated less than six miles from the University of Arizona, Radisson Suites Tucson also lies less than five minutes from Park Place Mall and the city’s well-known "Restaurant Row.” After a campus tour or a day of shopping, stop by the Tucson Museum of Art to discover the artwork of the West or visit the Pima Air & Space Museum to learn about the history of human flight. If you love nature, hike through Sabino Canyon or visit the botanical garden at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Our hotel’s convenient location lies only nine miles east of I-10 and 20 minutes from Tucson International Airport (TUS).
Explore these attractions:
Explore these attractions:
- Park Place Mall (1.9 miles)
Browse more than 120 stores, including Hot Topic, Banana Republic and Express before grabbing a bite to eat and catching the latest blockbuster at the 20-screen movie theater.
Phone: +1 (520) 747-7575
- University of Arizona (5.6 miles)
Take a tour of this well-known research university or attend a game to cheer on the Wildcats.
Phone: +1 (520) 621-5130
- Sabino Canyon (6.7 miles)
This desert canyon in Coronado National Forest is a natural oasis that sustains wildlife and Southwestern desert foliage like palo verde trees and cholla.
Phone: +1 (520) 749-2861
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (7.1 miles)
Drive approximately 20 minutes to visit this local air force base that hosts the 355th Fighter Wing.
Phone: +1 (520) 228-5690
- Tucson Museum of Art (8.2 miles)
The Tucson Museum of Art features a rich blend of modern, contemporary, Western American, folk and Latin American art in its permanent collection and also hosts a variety of rotating exhibits.
Phone: +1 (520) 624-2333
- Pima Air & Space Museum (10.7 miles)
See more than 300 aircraft, including helicopters, fixed-wing planes and a training capsule from the Apollo space missions, at one of the world’s largest air and space museums.
Phone: +1 (520) 574-0462
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (22.2 miles)
This complex celebrates the beauty of the Southwestern desert with a natural history museum, a botanical garden, an aquarium and a zoo.
Phone: +1 (520) 883-2702
- From I-10: Exit at Speedway Boulevard and go east for nine miles. The hotel is located on the north side of the road.
- From Tucson International Airport: Take Tucson Boulevard north to Valencia. Turn right on Valencia and continue to Kolb Road. Turn left onto Kolb Road and head north to Speedway Boulevard. Turn left onto Speedway Boulevard and head west for a half mile. Radisson Suites Tucson is located on the right side of the road at 6555 E. Speedway Boulevard, just before Wilmot.