Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown offers pet-friendly accommodations for guests travelling with their most loyal companions.
We follow these policy guidelines set by Pets Can Stay:
This property has been independently certified by Pets Can Stay as meeting or exceeding all criteria required for the Standard Certification designation for pet-friendly Winnipeg hotels. As a traveller, you are staying at an establishment which has distinguished itself as a member of a unique group of accommodation providers who cater to the travel experience of the pet-toting guest.
The Pets Can Stay Standard designation signifies that this establishment has met the following mandatory certification criteria:
- Equal service - The establishment accepts pets and welcomes pet-toting travellers with the same level of service and hospitality as would be offered to guests without pets.
- No arbitrary pet fees - Any additional fees charged to guests travelling with pets reflect the extra cleaning costs or maintenance expenses the lodging incurs for accepting pets and do not represent a financial penalty to the pet owner for simply bringing an animal to the premises.
- Acceptable accommodation and non-smoking options - Notwithstanding federal, state/provincial and local health regulations and other related codes, guests and/or their pets are not designated to any substandard accommodation or facility in the establishment (e.g., requiring the pet to stay in a garage, storage room, outdoors, in the owner's vehicle, etc.). The establishment has smoking and non-smoking pet-designated units available unless it is a fully non-smoking establishment. All pet-designated rooms are kept in good, clean condition and are devoid of unpleasant odours, such as heavy smoke odours.
- Fair kennelling policies - The establishment does not enforce kennelling of pets at all times during the stay (i.e., when in the guest room with their owners in attendance). Pets are allowed outside of their kennel once in the room while in the presence of their owners.
- Safe environment - Pet-designated common areas and pet-designated rooms within the establishment are free of objects or substances that present a danger to pets, such as easily accessible chocolate, nuts, cleaners, etc.
- Pet policies available upon request - The establishment can provide clearly written documentation, upon request, outlining all of its pet-related policies that are in effect, including leash policy, pet-in-room policy, etc.
- Food/water bowls - The establishment can, upon request, provide a drinking/food receptacle like a dish, bowl or bucket to pet guests.
- Licensed accommodation provider - The establishment is licensed and accredited, in the region in which it operates, to provide travel accommodations.
Pets Can Stay is the North American certification body for pet-friendly hotels, motels, B&Bs, resorts and extended-stay lodging establishments. The nationally recognized Pets Can Stay certification logos assure travellers and their pets that they will be welcomed, accommodated and offered certain standard amenities while staying or travelling with a Pets Can Stay certified provider.