Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 4,044 traveler reviews
Ranked #136 of 350 hotels in Orlando
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- wolfy77london“No complaints review by wolfy77 from london”ReviewedJanuary 14, 2015Trip type:CouplesStayed at the Radisson for 8 nights, overall found this to be a good hotel. Stayed in a large room which was kept very clean. Hotel is in a great position if visiting the Disney parks as most are no more than 15 minutes drive. The restaurant serves decent meals and breakfast at good value. This is not a luxurious hotel but overall good value for money.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 16, 2015Thank you so much for your visit and your positive review! We welcome you to return anytime and wish you happy travels, always! Warmest Regards, The Radisson LBV Team Please also connect with us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram!
- Jamie SKannapolis, North Carolina“Nothing to write home about! review by Jamie S from Kannapolis, North Carolina”ReviewedJanuary 06, 2015Trip type:FamilyThis hotel is average priced with less than average amenities. We booked a family "suite" on the 3rd floor and came in to soaking wet carpet, nonworking lights, and no phone service! There is only 1 pool and very small "hot" tub that was hardly warm. The suite is actually just two bedrooms that share a door between. It is small. There is a shuttle to Magic Kingdom but it only offers 1 return time, 11:15 pm, which is far too late when you have little ones. The beds are sleep number beds and all in our party were terribly uncomfortable (not to mention my controller didn't even work). The door blocks little noise from the hallway public. We've stayed at another Radisson before and were impressed which is why I booked this one. What a disappointment. For the price, go somewhere else trust me!!StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 08, 2015Dear ‘Jamie S’: Hi there and thank you for taking the time to share a review, as well as for choosing our Hotel on your visit to Orlando, FL! We do wish to sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of your room upon arrival and of the issues shared, we understand how that was frustrating. When and if issues arise, similar to what you described occur, our Team Members are thoroughly trained to resolve any Maintenance and Housekeeping issues that are brought to our attention, as priority. Please never hesitate to contact a Member of our Team, as we want you to have an excellent experience with us. Additionally, we apologize that you did not find our Complimentary Shuttle Service ideal for your agenda, in spite of providing other service times that connect within the Disney parks. Finally, regarding your experience with the Sleep Number Bed, perhaps in the future one of our Team Members can assist you personally with how to adjust the bed to your preference of firmness or softness. We are here to help in whatever way we can- in hopes to achieve 100% Guest Satisfaction! All in all, we truly appreciate you taking the time share your experience, as your feedback helps us to continually pursue excellence. Your comments are deeply valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly and ask for a Member of our Management Team. Wishing you the best, with hopes to have you with us again, The Radisson LBV
- Andre Gustavo MMagnolia, Texas, United States“Excellent review by Andre Gustavo M from Magnolia, Texas, United States”ReviewedJanuary 05, 2015Trip type:FamilyClean, confortable, excellent location, good staff and fair price. We were 5 minutes from Magic Kingdom and 10 minutes from Universal Studios. Very convenient for vacation with family. I definitively will stay again with them when visiting Orlando next year. AndréStayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 16, 2015Hi there and thank you so much for your visit and your positive review! We hope to have you return to us again in the future, as well! Wishing you happy travels, always! The Radisson LBV Team ...Please also connect with us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram!
- Theresa HPalm City, United States“Nice hotel with ideal location review by Theresa H from Palm City, United States”ReviewedJanuary 05, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe hotel rooms were what we expect from a Radisson (clean, nice features, roomy, etc.). The hotel is ideally located to major attractions, and if you have experienced Orlando traffic during peak season, you know how important location is. The staff in the front office is very helpful. The "Sleep Number" beds did not work, but that wasn't really a big deal for us.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 16, 2015Thank you so much for your recent visit and your positive review-your feedback is extremely vital to us! We hope to have you with us again in the near future! Wishing you the happiest of travels, always! The Radisson LBV Team ...Please also connect with us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram!
- Brendan OPortsmouth, New Hampshire, United States“Very nice hotel review by Brendan O from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States”ReviewedJanuary 05, 2015Trip type:FamilyGreat staff, facilities, proximity to Disney. Highly recommended. We stayed for three nights. Really enjoyed the pool and whirlpool. They had great recommendations for local restaurants. We got drinks from the bar and they were fine.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 16, 2015Hi there and thank you so much for your visit and your positive review- feedback keeps us going! We invite you to return to us again in the future, as well! Wishing you happy travels, always! The Radisson LBV Team ...Please also connect with us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram!
591-595 of 687 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC