Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 3,747 traveler reviews
Ranked #103 of 341 hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Enrique MPembroke Pines, United States“Always excellent review by Enrique M from Pembroke Pines, United States”ReviewedOctober 13, 2017Trip type:BusinessSuper clean, free parking, great location, better rooms than more expensive hotels. Next to a big mall full of restaurants, close to downtown Disney. This hotel has the best beds (sleep number), the staff is very courteous and friendly.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 16, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to read that you enjoyed once again, especially our location and Sleep Number beds, as well as our staff! We look forward to your next visit!
- 867ravirajsHermitage, United States“Very good clean comfortable hotel review by 867ravirajs from Hermitage, United States”ReviewedOctober 10, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe liked this hotel. It was very clean comfortable hotel. the parking was free and there was a microwave in room. Although the breakfast wasn't there, there was a waffle house just adjacent to it. Staff was very nice and polite and the food in the restaurant below was very goodStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 11, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that next time you are able to visit our restaurant during breakfast ours as we serve it starting at 7 in the morning! We look forward to your next visit!
- 7GinWesley Chapel, Florida“In town for a Disney wedding review by 7Gin from Wesley Chapel, Florida”ReviewedSeptember 25, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson in Lake Buena Vista is conveniently located .4 mile off Exit 68 from I-4 and toward the theme parks and restaurants. Our favorite -- Johnny's Hideaway -- is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, which allows you to bypass the return home traffic. There is no resort fee surcharge, rooms are comfortable with free Internet, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Staff is reliably polite and helpful.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 26, 2017Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
- jocelync434Marathon, Florida“Heaven must be missing lots of Angel !! review by jocelync434 from Marathon, Florida”ReviewedSeptember 24, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI travel a lot - this was my first experience with Radisson. I was running away from IRMA. The previous hotel where i resided for 1 night could not check me out of the fema system and did not care if i slept in my car to tell you the truth as they hung up on me more then once. Radisson WOW!!!! what to say... from the moment i stepped in the hotel, they did everything they could to help me. From calling Wyndham to instruct them on how to do their job duty properly to give me a special rate so i could afford the room and not sleep in my car. The next morning the manager met me while i was having breakfast and informed me she took care of the situation and to enjoy my stay as long as i needed. They were the nicest people i met in decades. Every single staff member were attentionate, smiling, interested and eager to make my stay the best ever. Thank you to this Angel who came and sat with me during breakfast to tell me she took care of me.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 26, 2017Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that we were able to assist you during this time. It is truly our pleasure as guest satisfaction is very important to us. We hope to see you again on a leisure trip to Orlando!
- 53tomyNaples, Florida“Great Hotel!! Great Staff review by 53tomy from Naples, Florida”ReviewedSeptember 12, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy wife and I were there during the Irma Hurricane. The staff went out ofd their way to may sure all of the guess were comfortable. It's also in a great location, plenty of restaurants and close to Disney.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 19, 2017Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we are pleased we were able to make your stay comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!
11-15 of 575 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC