Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 3,953 traveler reviews
Ranked #127 of 346 hotels in Orlando
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Thomas Mathew Dwalsall, United Kingdom“Great place to stay review by Thomas Mathew D from walsall, United Kingdom”ReviewedSeptember 19, 2016Trip type:FamilyI was very impressed by this hotel and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location for all the parks and restaurants. I would definitely go back to this hotel and planning to next year.StayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 21, 2016Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the location of our hotel and found our staff to be friendly. We hope you are able to visit us again soon!
- axpt21“Good hotel review by axpt21”ReviewedSeptember 19, 2016Trip type:CouplesNice clean hotel. Close to the highway. Close to Disney Springs, only a 5 minute drive. Decent shuttle service, but only 1 time slot to Universal Studio Orlando and back. Wanted to stay a little longer at the city walk outside of Universal, so we had to leave right when the park closes.StayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 21, 2016Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
- Arthur BOrlando, United States“Great stay. review by Arthur B from Orlando, United States”ReviewedSeptember 15, 2016Trip type:BusinessVery clean. Close to everything you need for food, fun, and attractions. Is a good place to stay for Business or family. Would stay anytime I visit the Orlando area. My friend could not stop eating the free cookies at check in. Don't skip over staying here.StayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- simsima12016Orlando, Florida“Great stay review by simsima12016 from Orlando, Florida”ReviewedSeptember 14, 2016Trip type:FamilyWe were on a family trip to visit the Orlando attractions. The location is minutes aways from the parks, has very comfy beds and has a shopping centre next door with loads of eating options and a 24hr. supermarket. Great stay for the price.StayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Derek JGreen Bay, United States“Great Place to Stay review by Derek J from Green Bay, United States”ReviewedSeptember 09, 2016Trip type:CouplesWill definitely stay here again! Staff was friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was probably the best I've stayed in yet, and I travel quite a bit. Sleep number beds were great, slept like a rock.StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
216-220 of 634 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC