Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,899 traveler reviews
Ranked #25 of 116 hotels in Panama City
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- allanr2018Toronto, Canada“Good stay at Radisson on December 25-28, 2017 review by allanr2018 from Toronto, Canada”ReviewedDecember 31, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayA great modern hotel with a great location. The rooms are very well protected from outside noise but there is a high level of noise from the hallways. A few minor glitches such as ice machines not working on several floors and super hot hallways. We were not sure why they dropped including the buffet breakfast in the package for the hotel.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 01, 2018Dear Mr. Allan Happy New Year 2018! many successes! On behalf of all the staff, thank you for taking the time to share part of your experience with us, we are pleased to know that you have had a good stay and we will be taking up your recommendations and we look forward to your next visit and appreciate the improvements. Thank you very much !!
- DirkVH1959Aalst, Belgium“4 Star Radisson Hotel near the city center review by DirkVH1959 from Aalst, Belgium”ReviewedDecember 30, 2017Trip type:Solo travelGood 4**** Radisson Hotel in the city center of Panama City. Hotel offers an excellent breakfast buffet. There is a spa & small swimming pool available on the 4th floor (sauna, whirlpool, steam bath), including a small fitness area. The hotel has a direct entrance to a nearby shopping mall. Great views over the Panama City bay if you're located on one of the top floors.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 31, 2017Thank you very much for your comment and for your punctuation, on behalf of all the staff of the hotel, we wish you an excellent end of the year and happy new year
- Y209QQpauloHighland Falls, NY, United States“Radisson Panama City review by Y209QQpaulo from Highland Falls, NY, United States”ReviewedDecember 06, 2017Trip type:Solo travelArrived to be only person checking in and was greeted courtesly and checked in efficiently. The view from the 24th floor room included the mouth of the Panama Canal which is always a thrill. The wide spacious bed was very comfortable and provided a good nights sleep.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 08, 2017Dear Paulo, we would like to extend our most sincere gratitude on behalf of all the staff of the hotel, it is gratifying for us to know that you have had an excellent stay during your visit and have received an excellent service that motivates us to keep going and always at the hands of the comments of our visitors that help us improve day by day, we hope to see you in your next visit a fraternal greeting.
- Richard B“Very good hotel at a great price review by Richard B”ReviewedOctober 07, 2017Trip type:CouplesThis is a great hotel at a great price that includes breakfast, welcome drinks, free internet, free parking and casino credits. It's in the center of the city in walking distance to many restaurants, bars, shopping and casinos.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 08, 2017Dear Richard on behalf of all Radisson Decapolis Hotel staff, we would like to send you our most sincere thanks, we are very pleased to know that we have met your expectations and had an excellent experience during your stay in the city of panama, we are happy to know that you were treated as deserves with the best attentions, for us it will be a great pleasure to receive you always, we hope to see you soon greetings !!!
- antonioluizr2017Belo Horizonte, Brazil“Excellent hotel near the Convention Center review by antonioluizr2017 from Belo Horizonte, Brazil”ReviewedSeptember 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessI stayed in this hotel for 3 days, for a medical congress. My room was in the 21th floor and had an astonishing view of the Pacific Ocean. The room was clean, well decorated and large. Good bathroom, excellent shower. The breakfast was excellent, with several types of fruit and breads. I had dinner at the fusion restaurant and it was fine.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 27, 2017We appreciate your have taken your time to send us your comments, it is gratifying for us to know that you have spent an excellent stay at the hotel and it has been taken care of as you deserve, we are always at your service and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
6-10 of 105 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC