Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,873 traveler reviews
Ranked #26 of 115 hotels in Panama City
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Richard B“Very good hotel at a great price review by Richard B”ReviewedOctober 07, 2017Trip type:CouplesThis is a great hotel at a great price that includes breakfast, welcome drinks, free internet, free parking and casino credits. It's in the center of the city in walking distance to many restaurants, bars, shopping and casinos.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 08, 2017Dear Richard on behalf of all Radisson Decapolis Hotel staff, we would like to send you our most sincere thanks, we are very pleased to know that we have met your expectations and had an excellent experience during your stay in the city of panama, we are happy to know that you were treated as deserves with the best attentions, for us it will be a great pleasure to receive you always, we hope to see you soon greetings !!!
- antonioluizr2017Belo Horizonte, Brazil“Excellent hotel near the Convention Center review by antonioluizr2017 from Belo Horizonte, Brazil”ReviewedSeptember 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessI stayed in this hotel for 3 days, for a medical congress. My room was in the 21th floor and had an astonishing view of the Pacific Ocean. The room was clean, well decorated and large. Good bathroom, excellent shower. The breakfast was excellent, with several types of fruit and breads. I had dinner at the fusion restaurant and it was fine.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 27, 2017We appreciate your have taken your time to send us your comments, it is gratifying for us to know that you have spent an excellent stay at the hotel and it has been taken care of as you deserve, we are always at your service and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
- robertgY3631NRBridgetown, Barbados“Radisson Decapolis Panama stay review by robertgY3631NR from Bridgetown, Barbados”ReviewedAugust 17, 2017Trip type:BusinessI was there for 3 nights on a business trip and the staff were simply amazing. The facilities are very well kept and clean and my room was huge. The Fusion restaurant had a huge assortment of items available for both breakfast and lunch and the variety changed on a daily basis. It was overall great value for money.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 16, 2017Dear Mr. Robert on behalf of all Radisson Decapolis hotel staff I want to thank you for your comments, we have been honored with your visit and it was a pleasure for us to have received and treated you as you deserve, we hope to have you visiting again, until next time!
- cristacherishdTrinidad and Tobago“Great Stay for A Great Price review by cristacherishd from Trinidad and Tobago”ReviewedAugust 07, 2017Trip type:Solo travelRadisson is a great stay for great price. Lovely buffet breakfast with a wide variety of choices and very friendly staff. I highly recommend it and I do not think you would regret it. It is more of a business setting but great if you need a hotel to stay while you shop. Located an air walk away from Multicentro mall in the heart of Panama City. Close to Tocumen International Airport, Albrook Mall, Casco Antiguo and the Panama Canal so your stay at Radisson is makes for easy accessibility to everything.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- jensd29panama, Panama“Dont' stay here ! review by jensd29 from panama, Panama”ReviewedJuly 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessVery bad staff No service at pool Don't speak english Elevators don't work half of the times Terrible laundry service Bad room service Loud music in reception area Fitness machines in very bad condition The thickness between floors really bad...can everything from top floors Staff start knocking on your door from 8am in the morningStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 21, 2017Thank you for posting a review. We sincerely apologize for the multiple issues you've encountered at that time regarding the noise, the hotel facilities and the service you received from our staff, which made your stay less pleasurable. Your comments will be shared with the hotel management for improvements and we hope you will give us the chance to welcome you back so we may ensure your visit is nothing short of excellent.
6-10 of 102 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC