Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,182 traveler reviews
Ranked #55 of 176 hotels in Phoenix
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Patricia HAustin, United States“Quality Hotel at a Reasonable price review by Patricia H from Austin, United States”ReviewedDecember 20, 2014Trip type:FamilyThe Radisson near the Phoenix Airport is clean, comfortable and has a very friendly staff. My sister and I had a room with 2 beds for just over $100. This was a better price than other hotels in the area.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 26, 2014Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel. I appreciate your comments about quality and value; that is very important to many travelers and your comments will help in their future hotel selection. I look forward to your next stay. Best Wishes, Ted Trembath - General Manager Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
- Will GDurham, United States“Just don't eat the eggs review by Will G from Durham, United States”ReviewedDecember 19, 2014Trip type:BusinessGood hotel with van service to/from the airport. Rooms are quiet and comfortable, internet works well, staff is very friendly. The new gym is a good size with new equipment. Close to the light rail and good restaurants. One negative is the eggs served at the breakfast buffet. Some days they are more like soup. Other days they are dry. I really don't know how it is possible to make eggs any worse.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 26, 2014We appreciate your feedback regarding our breakfast. I regret to hear your eggs did not meet your expectations. I have passed on your comments and concerns to our Chef so they may address this situation with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding quality and presentation in future visits. However, thanks for the nice comments regarding the fitness center, location of hotel and comfort of rooms. I do hope we can get another chance to exceed your expectations in all areas. Sincerely, Ted Trembath - General Manager
- Caroline OTucson, United States“Terrible hotel review by Caroline O from Tucson, United States”ReviewedDecember 19, 2014Trip type:BusinessDo not stay in this hotel. The room was not worth the cost. Rooms walls are thin and you can hear everything. Bed uncomfortable and floor was extremely loud. I got no sleep the entire night. When I called the front desk they did nothing about the complaint with the loud guest.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 26, 2014Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the loud guest on your floor that night Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future and helps us train on handling the situation by communicating better with you on the steps we did take. We hope you will give us another chance to show you our Radisson Spirit of Hospitality if you are in the area again. Sincerely, Ted Trembath - General Manager
- glittaknittaKalispell, Montana“Great hotel review by glittaknitta from Kalispell, Montana”ReviewedDecember 18, 2014Trip type:Solo travelThe first night I stayed, I was offered an upgrade to a suite that included a cocktail and breakfast - both well worth the price of the upgrade, alone. The suite was so nice - slippers and all sorts of extra toiletries... And the bed was heaven. Great stay, all the way around.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 26, 2014Thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the upgraded suite and all the amenities. I will be sure to post your comments for the team. Hope to see you back at the Radisson when you return to Phoenix. Best wishes, Ted Trembath - General Manager
- Sai Csedona, United States“park and stay review by Sai C from sedona, United States”ReviewedDecember 17, 2014Trip type:FamilyThis hotel is clean, close airport, good shuttle service, good internet connection, good on-site restraurant, friendly service, pricing is worth and fair. I highly recommend for park and fly. There are other options nearby but this one is the best.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 26, 2014Thanks for the recommendation about Park, Stay and Fly packages. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next trip out of the area. Sincerely, Ted Trembath- General Manager
296-300 of 345 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC