Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,084 traveler reviews
Ranked #27 of 174 hotels in Phoenix
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- charrisses2017Colton, United States“Overall a Nice Hotel review by charrisses2017 from Colton, United States”ReviewedAugust 03, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe hotel was in a great location. The hotel looked as if it had been renovated recently in the common areas- a very contemporary feel, however the guest rooms can still use an upgrade. The restaurant in hotel was pricey for the breakfast buffet and the food was just OK. The heated pool was very nice.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 04, 2017Thank you Charrisses2017 for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our lobby and location. On the other hand, we apologized that you were not satisfied with our breakfast and restaurant. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that all guest rooms, facilities and services are up to Radisson Hotels standards. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- Jeff P“Radisson experience. review by Jeff P”ReviewedAugust 01, 2017Trip type:FamilyI booked here twice over the week first, with my brother and my two sons, then after some site seeing. again with my two boys. The hotel is nice and it is close to down town and to the airport. No issues!StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 02, 2017Hi Jeff! Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback! We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport. Please come back and visit us again soon!
- cynnamons2017Phoenix, United States“Great Stay at the Radisson review by cynnamons2017 from Phoenix, United States”ReviewedJuly 31, 2017Trip type:BusinessI really enjoyed my stay at the Radisson Hotel. I was in Phoenix for business. The staff was excellent and very friendly. It's so nice to hear a friendly "Hello". The food was great! They are not afraid to load the plate! The airport shuttle was such a bonus for me as well.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 01, 2017Hello Cynnamons2017! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. It is truly a delight to know that you enjoyed your experience at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport. We hope that you will come visit us again soon!
- michaeldB1096NBUnited States“Hotel and Restaurants review by michaeldB1096NB from United States”ReviewedJuly 20, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis hotel overcharged me for food and drinks. Then acted like it was no big deal. The alarm went off in the middle of the night and the guy laughed and claimed the hot shower set it off. Yea right. Stay somewhere else. you may not have the issues I had but....Do YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 21, 2017We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
- jabreyasHampton, United States“Good review by jabreyas from Hampton, United States”ReviewedJuly 18, 2017Trip type:CouplesI can't say anything bad about this hotel. The staff was somewhat friendly. My bathroom had a red stain on the curtain, the tub, and the bathroom door which was very suspicious. Overall it was a good stay but one recommendation i would give is to fix the doors. The door to my room had some space between the floor and the wall which made it very easy to hear what was going on in the hallway and probably they hear us to. Most hotel i've stayed in didn't have space around the door so the room would be very quiet. Also they kept giving me the wrong directions to board the shuttle from the airport. So good luck with that.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 19, 2017Thank you Jabreyas for taking the time to write this review. It is a delight to know that you were pleased with the overall experience at our property. On the other hand, we apologize to know that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your room and the shuttle service. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
31-35 of 299 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC