Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,182 traveler reviews
Ranked #55 of 176 hotels in Phoenix
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- DarleneB45Kamloops,BC Canada“Great value and incredible service review by DarleneB45 from Kamloops,BC Canada”ReviewedJanuary 04, 2018Trip type:CouplesLoved this hotel from the moment we walked in. everything was clean and in great shape. Location of the hotel was amazing and we could easily get to any location we wanted. We will return to this hotel if we happen to be in the Phoenix area againStayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 03, 2018Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and give us 4 stars! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to read that we met your expectations. We value our guests and their suggestions, so please feel free to let us know how we can improve for next time. Thank you for choosing Radisson Phoenix Airport. We look forward to seeing you again.
- Perrkelly07“Sub-par review by Perrkelly07”ReviewedJanuary 02, 2018Trip type:Solo travelThe hotel was poorly stocked and very dingy. It was dark and dirty. The mattress was super uncomfortable. The shower was filthy. There was a booger on the hairdryer. I'm not a germ freak, but the rooms just aren't to normal Radisson standards. Additionally, the (not included) breakfast was pretty gross. All that being said, the staff were super friendly and kind. The bar area and front lobby is nice. The fitness center is also very nice.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 06, 2018Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. It is rewarding to know that you were pleased with our sophisticated lobby, the service you received from our staff and that you had a great time in our fitness center. On the other hand, we regret to hear that your stay was less than what you expected due to the multiple issues you've encountered at that time, in particular, the condition and cleanliness of the hotel including your guest room, amenities, breakfast and the comfort of the bed. Please know that we are striving to keep good quality of service in all aspects which is indicative to our standards and these have been shared to our management for further improvements. We hope for another opportunity to serve you again and exceed your expectations.
- tylerr273Phoenix international, United States“Double charged my stay. review by tylerr273 from Phoenix international, United States”ReviewedDecember 23, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI booked this hotel through priceline for around 65 dollars. Checked in and when I checked my bank account a few days later they hotel had charged my card again at a slightly different price then what I booked it at through priceline. I called the hotel to complain and they blew me off and were not helpful at all. So, this hotel robbed me and thats why this review is terrible. Merry Christmas.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 27, 2017We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We understand the inconvenience an unexpected charge can cause. Moreover, we apologize to hear that your experience with us regarding the charges on your account was below expectation. Please reach out to our Accounting Department if you require additional assistance in this matter. We hope for another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon once your travel brings you back to the area.
- ElizabethD3619Farmington, New York“Very slow to check in. review by ElizabethD3619 from Farmington, New York”ReviewedDecember 22, 2017Trip type:BusinessVery slow to check in. Expect to wait 15-20 minutes even if you're the only one there. My key card stopped working the second day. I waited over 15 minutes at the front desk to get someone to wait on me. I tried to express my opinion when I checked out. The front end person made it personal and made a rude comment.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 06, 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and rate our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We value your suggestions and hope that you will reach out to us directly if there is anything else we can do to improve. Thank you for choosing Radisson Phoenix Airport. We look forward to seeing you again.
- jasoncF3726HQDenver, United States“Friendly, comfortable review by jasoncF3726HQ from Denver, United States”ReviewedDecember 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe staff was very friendly and the bed was comfortable. The phone system was down when I arrived so I could not request the airport shuttle. This was a minor setback and the staff was very apologetic and accommodating.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
41-45 of 345 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC