Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 462 traveler reviews
Ranked #42 of 174 hotels in Phoenix
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- F8451FGkennethhPhoenix, United States“Radisson North Phoenix sucks review by F8451FGkennethh from Phoenix, United States”ReviewedSeptember 21, 2017Trip type:BusinessIf you like to pay for breakfast and have little to no water pressure and cold water in the shower; this is the hotel for you! I can understand some rooms have issues, but I reported them and still did not have a decent shower.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 22, 2017Dear Kenneth, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that the issues you faced during your stay made for an unpleasant experience. The water pressure in our rooms is normally quite robust; in fact this is the first complaint of this kind we have seen. However, we are sorry you had the issue during your stay. We will do our best to address your feedback with our maintenance team. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, and we apologize again that the experience was not up to your standard.
- Debra Saurora, United States“Family Trip review by Debra S from aurora, United States”ReviewedSeptember 17, 2017Trip type:FamilyAlthough this hotel is under construction, it was still very accomodating. The employees were all helpful and knowledgeable. The restaurant had many options, the happy hour was early and late night. The pool was great too. The rooms were large and had comfy beds. The showers were exceptional and large. Rooms were very clean too.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 18, 2017Dear Debra, Thank you so much for your highest recommendation and kind words! Praise does not get higher than this! All of us at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North are pleased that you had an enjoyable time staying with us. We thanks you for your patience during our remodeling. Our staff works hard to give our guests a great experience; we are glad you found them to be helpful. We look forward to your next visit with us, when our hotel will be fully renovated!
- William P“2017 R and R review by William P”ReviewedSeptember 11, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI enjoyed my stay. The location of the hotel is perfect. Lots of resturants, sports bar and shopping within walking distance. Only issue I had was the TV kept loosing it's connection. Otherwise, I was satisfied.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 12, 2017Dear William, Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, we are happy that we met your expectations. We are glad that you we able to take advantage of the fun activities in and around the hotel. We appreciate the opportunities for improvement you mentioned as well regarding the TV connections, and will definitely look into it. Thanks again for your review and feedback; we would love the opportunity to host you again.
- yolandah945Kyle, United States“Great family stay review by yolandah945 from Kyle, United States”ReviewedSeptember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy teenage boys actually enjoyed staying that the hotel. After a long day's travel, a dip in the swimming pool was a plus. Our night's sleep was very quiet, and relaxing. Our checkout the next morning went very smoothly. It was refreshing to be greeted by a friendly smile. The hotel's customer service is why we continue to return.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 05, 2017Dear Yolanda, We are so happy that we were able to offer you and your family a stay worth coming back to. All of us at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North are pleased that you had an enjoyable time staying with us. Our staff works hard to give our guests a great experience, we will pass your kind words on to them. Thank you for your review, that our customer service is the reason you will continue to return to us makes our day!
- Schirete ZSherman Oaks, United States“Great Experience review by Schirete Z from Sherman Oaks, United States”ReviewedSeptember 02, 2017Trip type:BusinessGreat amenities, friendly staff, nice room and big pool. Also liked the workout room. My only complaints are that the shower wasn't hot enough and there was some dirt at the bottom of the hot tub, but didn't prevent me from using it. I'd definitely stay there again. Hopefully DoubleTree doesn't ruin it.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 03, 2017Dear Schirete, Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, and for your 5 Star recommendation! We are glad that you were happy with your room and amenities including our pool and work-out facilities. Most of all, thanks for the shout-out for our dedicated team! We will pass your kind words on to them. We appreciate the opportunities for improvement you mentioned as well, and will definitely look into the areas you mentioned. Thanks again for your review and feedback; although there will be a brand change the management will remain, so you will have the same great experience the next time you stay with us!
6-10 of 195 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC