Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 2,092 traveler reviews
Ranked #14 of 144 hotels in Portland
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 108stanleyjPalm Desert, California“Why stay anywhere else? review by 108stanleyj from Palm Desert, California”ReviewedAugust 07, 2017Trip type:BusinessFood and service is excellent and you will always find your room clean and comfortable. The Cascade Station shopping district is very close by and there are several restaurants in that area too. Close to the airport as well plus a park and ride at the hotel.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 08, 2017Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you found your guest room to be clean and comfortable and our food and service excellent! We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area!
- Marcus LUnderqwood, United States“Quality Stay review by Marcus L from Underqwood, United States”ReviewedAugust 06, 2017Trip type:CouplesThe Radisson staff to me is what makes the stay memorable and relaxing. The food and beverages in the Lakeside bar and grill are superb. All in all this is the friendliest most accommodating places i have ever stayed. The rooms are always very clean. The transport to and from the airport is very efficient and the drivers like the rest of the staff are very helpful and polite. I would highly recommend The Radisson to all my associates. The grounds with the waterfall and duck pond make for a nice walk. I really enjoyed my stay here each and every time I am in PortlandStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 08, 2017Thank you for the great review and for recommending us to your friends! We are happy you enjoy all the Radisson offers - including our wonderful staff, clean comfortable guest rooms, convenient shuttle service and amazing food in the Lakeside Bar and Grill! We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!
- O9039IIpatriciah“1st Time to Portland review by O9039IIpatriciah”ReviewedAugust 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyBeing the 1st time to Portland after being on a cruise for a week, it was great to come to a very nice hotel with a lot of perks. Made us feel at home although being very far from home. I highly recommend this place if you ever visit the area.....very convenient for catching an early flight as well.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 07, 2017We are happy to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Portland and your stay at the Portland Radisson! We are glad you felt at home with us and we appreciate your high recommendation of our hotel. We hope to see you the next time you visit our beautiful city!
- Brian SSt. Louis, United States“The Personal Touch review by Brian S from St. Louis, United States”ReviewedJuly 31, 2017Trip type:BusinessIf you are looking for a full service facility that is close to the airport (5 minutes away); but not too close - If you like being treated as if you really matter - If you get tired of the same old tired excuses - if you want five star service on a 3 star budget/price, then this hotel is for you. Very clean, doesn't smell funny, insolated but not isolated, really excellent tasting hot breakfast buffet.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 01, 2017We are happy to hear you enjoyed our warm and friendly staff, convenient location and great food in the Lakeside Bar and Grill! Thank you for your business and great recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!
- John RCorvallis“Business Travel review by John R from Corvallis”ReviewedJuly 28, 2017Trip type:BusinessExcellent place to stay when traveling for work or personal. Shuttle to airport and being able to leave a car is a plus. Don't forget to try one of their amazing cookies at the front desk. Staff was very friendly also.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 31, 2017We are thrilled to hear you had an excellent stay with us! We're happy you enjoyed our friendly staff and amazing cookies at check-in! Please come and see us again!
46-50 of 648 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC