Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 929 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 29 hotels in Red Deer
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- brandonandlydiagEdmonton, Canada“Great Getaway review by brandonandlydiag from Edmonton, Canada”ReviewedNovember 20, 2017Trip type:CouplesA good experience to stay at the Radisson in Red Deer. We picked the room with the hot tub and Tim Horton's gift cards because it is a great deal. It was a nice sized room and good breakfast buffet was served each day. Fresh food and friendly staff all around. The location in the city is good too, close to other amenities and shopping experiences.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 07, 2017We greatly appreciate your time to the review your stay at the Radisson Hotel Red Deer. I am thrilled to hear that you found value in the hot tub suite and Tim Horton's gift cards; and that the room was well presented, goof breakfast and close to other amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels return you to the Red Deer area. Kind Regards, Amin S.
- raya771Regina, Canada“Disappointed review by raya771 from Regina, Canada”ReviewedNovember 13, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel provides dark and depressing rooms. We found only 1 staff member to be friendly and customer orientated through 2 nights stay. The buffet, for the second time was cold cold cold. Order off the menu.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 14, 2017We thank you for your compliments. Each member of our team strives daily to provide positive guest experiences. Your comments, which highlight our successes and areas for improvement, are welcomed as they foster change for the better. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Kind Regards, Amin S.
- S685IDheatherwInuvik, Canada“Welcoming, clean, and helpful staff review by S685IDheatherw from Inuvik, Canada”ReviewedOctober 30, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe extra touches such as fruit at the check in and little chocolate bars in the room were a surprise. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room although a bit small was very clean and I liked having a small couch to sit on to watch tv. Breakfast is standard hearty breakfast but not much options for healthier fare.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 02, 2017Thank you for taking the time to recommend our hotel and for sharing your positive experience. We are all delighted to read you enjoyed your time and experience at Radisson Hotel Red Deer location. Your experience will be shared with our entire team. Kind regards, AMin S.
- markhH1452SVCoalhurst, AB, Canada“Enjoyable stay review by markhH1452SV from Coalhurst, AB, Canada”ReviewedOctober 26, 2017Trip type:BusinessStayed as part of a conference, was really happy with with everything about the hotel. The staff were all very pleasant and accommodating. The food supplied to our conference and in the restaurant, and lounge was really good.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 28, 2017We greatly appreciate your time to the review your stay at the Radisson Hotel Red Deer. I am delighted to hear that the service was good, reasonably prices and that you enjoyed the West 67 Grill Lounge. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels return you to the Red Deer area. Kind regards, Amin S.
- jacquelinecA6627OZCalgary, Canada“Nice hotel for good value review by jacquelinecA6627OZ from Calgary, Canada”ReviewedOctober 24, 2017Trip type:FamilyGood size rooms, comfy bed. Didn't have a chance to use the pool but it looked lovely. The included breakfast had good options, but it got incredibly crowded in there from 9:30-10am and was hard to get food. Had a lot of people waiting around for the next batch of hot breakfast to come out. Would recommend going for breakfast earlier than 9:30 to avoid the rush.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 28, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to express your experience. We love to see that you loved your stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Red Deer. Warm wishes, Amin S.
6-10 of 240 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC