Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 962 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 29 hotels in Red Deer
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Lauchlan Fkamloops, Canada“room service a bust review by Lauchlan F from kamloops, Canada”ReviewedMay 01, 2015Trip type:BusinessDon't order room service and don't expect a room with a view. Room service took 2 hours and when the order finally arrived there were items missing from the order and the food was not hot. In fact, the yorkshire pudding was frozen in the middle.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 04, 2015Dear Lauchlan F, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the room view and the room service experience those you did not enjoy. We trully value all our guests comments those in turns help us to enhance our service experience whenever a shortfall has been recognized. Should you let us know your future travel plan, we would certainly ensure a room with a view for you. I sincerely do apologize and hope you will give us another chance. If you have a moment I invite you to call me direct at 403.357.1105. Sincerely Yours, Sohel Sarowar
- Amy PRed Deer, Canada“Great for Families review by Amy P from Red Deer, Canada”ReviewedApril 26, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe family room was awesome with 2 twin beds in the kids room and a full kitchenette. The bed were super comfortable and the bathroom was located away from the sleeping areas, so there was a greater sense of privacy. If you rely on the vending machines late at night, bring change because they don't take bills. Service was very efficient and friendly. A little expensive, but really nice to have the space.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 05, 2015Dear Amy P, Thank you for taking your time writing a review about your recent stay at Radisson Red Deer! We are delighted to know that you loved the features of our family suite. Changes are available at the Front Desk, just in case our guests need to use the pop and vending machines. Just to keep you informed that our room rate is inclussive of Complimentary Hot Breakfast. Once again, we appreciate your positive comments and looking forward to welcome your family in near future. Sincerely, Amin Suleman
- Dwayne LRed Deer, Canada“Great Hotel review by Dwayne L from Red Deer, Canada”ReviewedApril 21, 2015Trip type:BusinessThe room was perfect and the hotel quiet. I would stay here again without hesitation. Stay away from the bar. The waitress gets angry if you ask for bar service as her boyfriend sitting at the bar is more important. I would have rated excellent if it wasn't for the lousy bar serviceStayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 23, 2015Dear Guest, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am sorry about the service in the lounge. I will look into this right away. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you back with us. Warmest regards, Amin Suleman
- Judy LBeaumont, Canada“Judy review by Judy L from Beaumont, Canada”ReviewedApril 20, 2015Trip type:BusinessVery comfortable, clean hotel with staff that couldn't do enough for you. Quiet, comfortable beds! Great access to HWY 2. Parking was great around the hotel. Food was great and large servings!! Keep up the great service.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 23, 2015Dear Guest, Thanks for your wonderful comments and feedback of our hotel. We try to listen to each and everyone of our guests and hope that we provide an exceptional place and experience. Thanks again and please come back and stay with us again. Warmest regards, Amin Suleman.
- Karen RSt. Paul“Business Meeting Stay review by Karen R from St. Paul”ReviewedApril 20, 2015Trip type:BusinessNo hot water the first morning of my stay made for a rough start. The front desk staff was fairly accommodating and made restitution but those looking after our meeting/banquet arrangements did not do a great job. They bumped us from our usual meeting room without warning and without consultation. Wilson in the breakfast room was a ray of sunshine and very welcoming.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 23, 2015Dear Guest, My sincere apologies about the water during your stay. The city water main caused a water shut off for nearly half a day and caused some major issues. During this emergency there was a last minute change and we apologize for the change in your meeting space. Please let me know if I may be of any service or if you have any questions. My direct line is 403.357.1101. Warmest regards, Amin Suleman
226-230 of 243 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC