Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 927 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 29 hotels in Red Deer
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Judy LBeaumont, Canada“Judy review by Judy L from Beaumont, Canada”ReviewedApril 20, 2015Trip type:BusinessVery comfortable, clean hotel with staff that couldn't do enough for you. Quiet, comfortable beds! Great access to HWY 2. Parking was great around the hotel. Food was great and large servings!! Keep up the great service.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 23, 2015Dear Guest, Thanks for your wonderful comments and feedback of our hotel. We try to listen to each and everyone of our guests and hope that we provide an exceptional place and experience. Thanks again and please come back and stay with us again. Warmest regards, Amin Suleman.
- Karen RSt. Paul“Business Meeting Stay review by Karen R from St. Paul”ReviewedApril 20, 2015Trip type:BusinessNo hot water the first morning of my stay made for a rough start. The front desk staff was fairly accommodating and made restitution but those looking after our meeting/banquet arrangements did not do a great job. They bumped us from our usual meeting room without warning and without consultation. Wilson in the breakfast room was a ray of sunshine and very welcoming.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 23, 2015Dear Guest, My sincere apologies about the water during your stay. The city water main caused a water shut off for nearly half a day and caused some major issues. During this emergency there was a last minute change and we apologize for the change in your meeting space. Please let me know if I may be of any service or if you have any questions. My direct line is 403.357.1101. Warmest regards, Amin Suleman
- tim933Hanna, Canada“Clean review by tim933 from Hanna, Canada”ReviewedApril 18, 2015Trip type:BusinessHotel clean, this includes room, lobby, restaurant. Food was good in restaurant. Chose to pay for breakfast because continental was a joke. Started with the coffee and poured it out. Poor selection or no selection for food. Staff was friendly. Stayed here for business and the hotel did a great job. Beds were comfy, not too hard.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Laurie PCalgary, Canada“Overall, it was fine review by Laurie P from Calgary, Canada”ReviewedApril 13, 2015Trip type:FamilyCheck-in was challenging, but staff was friendly and seemed to really be trying their best. Be advised that the "roll out cot" pretty much doesn't fit into any room at all and is apparently not an option for an additional bed. This took awhile, not to mention trial-and-error on my part as the guest, for the front staff to figure out. We had to move rooms, back to my original booking of two queens and have a person sleep on the floor. This took a rather long time and I was thankful that we were not in a hurry or I would have been very upset at the inconvenience. Despite all the hassle, I was not offered any discount or room upgrade or anything to say, "Hey, sorry about that," which I would have expected from a more customer focused hotel. The breakfast is great but the room is TINY and packed full on the weekend! It was difficult to find seating with my family (which was only 5 of us total) and it was stressful and not relaxing being packing in there so tightly. The pool was nice and the hot tub relaxing. Everything was clean but the stairs close off at 10 (pool open to 11) and we waited for the elevator for over 15 minutes before it finally descended to the basement! Apparently, according to the staff at the gym, this is commonplace and the elevators are an issue, so it wasn't just us. The room was clean, but the "cool" on the thermostat is tiny and hard/impossible to find during the night. The room was unbearably hot (on a cool spring night) and sadly I did not find the tiny switch until morning. Overall, it was fine, but it was the little inconveniences that really kept this stay from being very enjoyable.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Chad Chigh level, Canada“great stay review by Chad C from high level, Canada”ReviewedApril 12, 2015Trip type:Friends getawaywe stayed in the family suite it was perfect for us with the separate bedroom and kitchenette it made things very easy. staff was very friendly and the pool and steam room were great. Hot tub was good but the jets didn't really work.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
226-230 of 240 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC