Explore Vancouver and Richmond on foot or sky train
The cosmopolitan city of Richmond is home to several Asian-influenced shopping malls, including the popular Aberdeen Centre, just across the street from the Radisson. Enjoy the flavours of Japan, Korea and China at several international eateries nearby, and afterward stroll along the banks of the Fraser River.
The Radisson is conveniently located:
- Steps from a waterfront jogging and hiking trail
- Within walking distance of world-class shopping and dining
- 60 metres (a two-minute walk) from the Aberdeen sky train station (Canada Line)
- Less than 1 kilometre (a 15-minute walk or a three minute drive) from Alexandra Road— the well-known Food Street among locals and a must visit for those who enjoy culinary adventures—offering more than 200 restaurants packed on a three block stretch with a wide variety of Asian cuisines
- Two kilometres from the Richmond Olympic Oval, which hosted long-track speed skating during the 2010 Olympic and Paralympics Winter Games and is currently an indoor multi-sport arena
- Five kilometres from Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- A short drive from several 18-hole golf courses
- 10 kilometres (a 15-minute drive) from historic Steveston Fishing Village
- 14 kilometres (a 30-minute drive or a 21 minute sky train ride) from downtown Vancouver
- 28 kilometres (a 30-minute drive) from the ferry terminal and the U.S. border
Be sure to explore these popular Vancouver-area attractions:
- Granville Island (13 km)
An island in the middle of a city that's well-known for its extensive public market, the popular Granville Island is an urban oasis filled with fine waterfront restaurants, theatres, galleries, studios, unique shops, cafes and the most spectacular fresh food market you’ve ever seen.
Phone: +1 (604) 666-5784
- BC Place Stadium (13.5 km)
This state-of-the-art stadium is the place to catch Canadian Football League home games for the BC Lions and Major League Soccer matches for the Vancouver Whitecaps FC.
Phone: +1 (604) 669-2300
- Vancouver Aquarium (17.4 km)
Come spend a day observing sea otters, African penguins and the famous belugas at this world-class aquarium and marine research centre.
Phone: +1 (604) 659-3474
- Grouse Mountain (38 km)
This 1,200-metre tall mountain is ideal for skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and paragliding, hiking and zip lining during warmer months.
Phone: +1 (604) 980-9311
- Greater Vancouver Zoo (64.5 km)
Be amazed at more than 500 different animals on 120 acres within the beautiful Fraser Valley, including lions, tigers, giraffes, hippos and so much more! Bring your bike or blades, take a walk, rent a quadra-cycle or ride the narrated Safari Express Miniature train.
Phone: +1 (604) 856-6825