Relax at our indoor pool near Vancouver International Airport
Featuring a complimentary shuttle to and from Vancouver International Airport (YVR), the Radisson in Richmond helps make business and leisure trips worry free. Log onto our free Wi-Fi and finish up a work report at the 24-hour business centre, or spend an afternoon lounging in our indoor pool and hot tub. Ready to explore local Vancouver attractions? Hop on the SkyTrain to downtown Vancouver from Aberdeen Station, located across the street, or contact our hotel staff about car hire so you can drive to places like Vancouver Aquarium or Grouse Mountain. Be sure to ask about our sightseeing tour packages!
Services and amenities include:
- 200 rooms and suites
- Restaurant and lounge
- 1,486 square metres of meeting facilities across 12 conference rooms
- 557-square-metre ballroom
- Fitness centre open daily, 5:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m., and featuring LifeFitness exercise equipment:
- Elliptical cross-trainers
- Recumbent bikes
- Dual adjustable-pulley strength trainer
- Dumbbell set and adjustable bench
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub open daily, 5:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Note: The pool area is unsupervised. Guests 15 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Changing rooms with shower facilities by the indoor pool
- Gift shop located in the hotel lobby
- Self-service, 24-hour business centre with free Wi-Fi
- Photocopy and fax services available at the front desk
- Car hire
- Complimentary airport shuttle to and from Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Please call once you have received your luggage and are ready for pick-up.
- Complimentary self-service check-in kiosk (YVR FasTrack) for printing boarding passes from participating airlines at the YVR airport
- Bank facilities adjacent to the hotel
- Sightseeing tour packages available
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
Book any of our bed and breakfast packages to receive complimentary parking during your stay at Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport.