Use our YVR airport shuttle and then relax by our indoor pool
With a complimentary shuttle to and from Vancouver International Airport (YVR), the Radisson in Richmond helps make business and leisure trips worry free. Log onto our free Wi-Fi and finish up a work report at the 24-hour business centre, or spend an afternoon lounging in our pool and hot tub. Ready to explore Vancouver-area attractions? Get on a sky train to downtown Vancouver from the Aberdeen Station across the street, or ask our staff for help with renting a car to drive to places like Vancouver Aquarium or Grouse Mountain. Be sure to ask about our sightseeing tour packages!
Guest services and amenities include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- 200 rooms and suites
- Restaurant and lounge
- 16,000 square feet of meeting facilities across 12 conference rooms, including a 6,000-square-foot ballroom and a foyer
- Fitness centre open daily, 5:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m. and featuring LifeFitness exercise equipment:
- Elliptical cross-trainers
- Recumbent bikes
- Dual adjustable pulley strength trainer
- Dumbbell set and adjustable bench
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub open daily, 5:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Note: The pool area is unsupervised. Guests 15 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Changing rooms with shower facilities by the indoor pool
- Gift shop located in the hotel lobby
- Self-service, 24-hour business centre with free Wi-Fi
- Photocopy and fax services available at the front desk
- Car rental assistance
- Complimentary airport shuttle to and from Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Please call for pick-up once you have received your luggage and are ready for pick-up
- Complimentary self-service check-in kiosk (YVR FasTrack) for printing boarding passes from participating airlines at YVR airport
- Bank facilities adjacent to the hotel
- Sightseeing tour packages available
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- 100% non-smoking
Book any of our bed and breakfast packages to receive complimentary parking during your stay at Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport.