Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,074 traveler reviews
Ranked #14 of 23 hotels in Richmond
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- m hPortland, Oregon“Watch Out review by m h from Portland, Oregon”ReviewedJanuary 09, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayRoom looked clean but not vacuumed. Bad cut on foot from glass shards on floor. Found a lot more glass. Room service food but was not hot at all. Check in early was great and appreciated. Check out was easy. Only problem was the glass on floor and room service.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 11, 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted to read you were happy with the service from our Front Desk team and we were able to accommodate the early check-in. We are sorry that there was a sharp object that caused a cut in your foot and our Front Desk team worked hard to take care of you and upgrade your accommodations. Thank you for letting us know about your room service order and we hope you spoke with our team at the time so we could ensure your satisfaction right away. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to be able to welcome you back so we may have an opportunity to exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Garrett Ralston Front Office Manager
- puilinhMililani, United States“pleasant stay with good food :) review by puilinh from Mililani, United States”ReviewedJanuary 02, 2018Trip type:Familywe like the food at the dim sum restaurant and food court ... with vegan option. Yao Han - supermarket has great selection - we usually get our supply before heading to Whistler. The rail is a short walk from hotel.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 03, 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to read you enjoyed your visit and the location of the hotel. We hope you had a great trip to Whistler! Sincerely, Garrett Ralston Front Office Manager
- karlericb2017Victoria, Canada“Good hotel near the airport review by karlericb2017 from Victoria, Canada”ReviewedDecember 20, 2017Trip type:FamilyVery good value for money. We loved the fly and stay package. It is nice park our car in a covered parking lot. The hotel is in a very convenient location next to shopping malls and sky train station. Beds are quite comfortable. 24h Shuttle bus to the airport makes it an idea hotel to stay before flying out.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Great to read you enjoyed your visit and the convenience of our Park and Fly package! We hope you had a great trip and all the best of the holiday season. Sincerely, Garrett Ralston Front Office Manager
- 218yihanglWinnipeg, Canada“Not satisfied stay in Radisson review by 218yihangl from Winnipeg, Canada”ReviewedDecember 16, 2017Trip type:BusinessIf booked on website, the hotel will not help to contact website when you need. Fitness center not in use, no alternative solution. Just ask you to go somewhere else and pay by yourself. Not vacuum the floor. You need to pay tips and the cleaner can only do that. The bed is very old and noisy. And it's not flat. Making you not comfortable. Don't live in the 1st and 2nd rooms nearest to the elevator. I bet you'll never sleep.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 19, 2017Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear the lapses in service, especially the availability of the fitness center, the comfort of the bed, the cleanliness of your room, the noise and the service that you experienced from our staff at that time. Please know that we are striving to keep good quality of service in all aspects which is indicative to our standards and these have been shared to our management for further improvements. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.
- 553alberttKuala Lumpur, Malaysia“Good hotel at good location review by 553albertt from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia”ReviewedDecember 10, 2017Trip type:BusinessHotel located at very convenient location where it is surrounded by malls, shops and transit station. It is easy to get around town staying in this hotel. Hotel also provide free shuttle service to/from airport and some predetermined places.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 12, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Great to read you liked our location and shuttle service to YVR. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip. Sincerely, Garrett Ralston Front Office Manager
6-10 of 355 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC