Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 804 traveler reviews
Ranked #17 of 28 hotels in Rochester
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Connector758622“Save yourself review by Connector758622”ReviewedJuly 15, 2019Trip type:FamilyThis place was dirty, old, bugs and rude people filled. I am likely aging myself...however even my kids called it gross. And they live in college dorms. I asked for my money back and they thought I was crazy when I told them there were ants in the room. Huge mistake based on location to my family.StayedJuly 2019
- Culture20283271205“Business review by Culture20283271205”ReviewedJune 24, 2019Trip type:BusinessNice place for what I need. Clean and the staff was nice filling out this survey does it need to be two hundred characters long a simple answer is sufficient for the experience the only thing I would say is to make some rooms with kitchensStayedJune 2019
- Escape03962134796Irwin, Pennsylvania“Family stay review by Escape03962134796 from Irwin, Pennsylvania”ReviewedJune 20, 2019Trip type:FamilyVery clean room, quiet, only one main entrance all other doors were fire alarm activated. Main elevator was noisy and closed too quickly, secondary elevator was out of order. Staff friendly, hallways clean.StayedJune 2019
- GrandTour12778662444Trumansburg, New York“Park and fly without shuttle review by GrandTour12778662444 from Trumansburg, New York”ReviewedJune 20, 2019Trip type:CouplesThe hotel is quite far from the airport and the shuttle service in the morning was not timely because they weren’t sure who was going. On the return trip there was no shuttle available to take us to get our car at the hotel and we had to get a cab and pay for it. They knew when our flight was arriving but did not inform us that we would not have a ride back. We should have parked at the airport and paid for a closer hotel without the parking service. I won’t stay at the Radisson againStayedJune 2019June 22, 2019Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's saddening to know that your stay was anything less than pleasing due to the shuttle service during that visit. We understand how you felt, and we want you to know that this is not the kind of service we would ever want you to experience at our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any expectations we may have failed to meet. We greatly value your feedback and it will be shared with our team for further improvements to our service. We hope that you will still choose to book with us again so that we may deliver a better and a much more seamless guest experience for you and other future guests.
- Coastal29858427453East Islip, New York“Not worth it review by Coastal29858427453 from East Islip, New York”ReviewedJune 08, 2019Trip type:Solo travelI could have had a better experience at Motel 6. The breakfast was $12 for the same breakfast you get “free with stay.” The wait staff totally ignored me. I had trouble getting a glass of water. The tv was a joke. No ability to change the channel. You had to restart the menu each time.StayedMay 2019June 10, 2019Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry to hear that you did not find the breakfast to your liking, the television was not up to its best state, and that the service you received from our kitchen attendant did not meet your expectations at that time. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. It is our hope that you will consider returning to stay with us again, so that we may have the opportunity to offer you an experience that is nothing less than excellent.
1-5 of 389 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC