Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 697 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 29 hotels in Rochester
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Rosa S“Niagara Falls review by Rosa S”ReviewedJuly 13, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice hotel, very clean, receptionist was warm and welcoming when we checked in. It is very close to the Niagara Falls. Also they have available a tour bus called Gray Line available to sign in. Which I found it very convenience.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 17, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our location and a warm welcome. We look forward to your next stay.
- F3772RVantoniod“Location, Location, Location review by F3772RVantoniod”ReviewedJuly 12, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThis hotels is close to everything. Rooms where nice and cool. Main lobby was a little to warm but that could be cause the doors keep opening up. I would have like to have a outdoor patio to sit with friends at night.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 17, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our fantastic location. We will look into cooling down the lobby. For future visits, I wanted to make you aware that we do indeed have a patio for guests to enjoy. Looking forward to your next visit!
- H8636DQtonyd“A disappointing stay review by H8636DQtonyd”ReviewedJuly 10, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel is not quite adequate for a good night sleep. I would suggest that you research this area and select another hotel. This stay was very disappointing and certainly not worth the price that we paid.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 11, 2017Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. We are sorry your stay did not meet your expectations. Should you have any further details, please feel free to reach out to the hotel directly so we can better serve you in the future.
- andylarin“Very Noisy Air Conditioner review by andylarin”ReviewedJuly 08, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe Air Conditioner kept waking us up, two nights with very poor sleep. We called down around 2:00am on the first night and were told to set to continuous fan to lessen the noise. This did help, but still was so noisy, we were offered other rooms, but they were they same.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- rosemariem606New Haven, United States“Rochester review by rosemariem606 from New Haven, United States”ReviewedJuly 05, 2017Trip type:FamilyEvery time I have stayed at this hotel to visit my son at RIT it has been a positive experience. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. Very convenient location with easy parking. Good room service menu available and the hotel is close to other restaurants and shopping.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
46-50 of 324 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC