Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 754 traveler reviews
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Rochester
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- reginac493“average review by reginac493”ReviewedAugust 10, 2017Trip type:Familythe room was not so comfortable . needs updating and more fresh cleanliness. over all I would have paid the same amount for a more modern hotel and on top of it we had to pay for breakfeast . which was average . buffet very genricStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 11, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are considering improvements in the future, and appreciate your feedback. We take great pride in our prices being very competitive in the market, including our breakfast price ($8.95 for a full breakfast buffet). I will be passing your thoughts about the buffet along to our culinary team so we can continue striving to be the best for our guests. We look forward to your next stay!
- kevinlM5102BYWindsor Mill, United States“Unpleasant- Won't Be Returning review by kevinlM5102BY from Windsor Mill, United States”ReviewedAugust 08, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe room was filthy, hair balls on the floor, food under the bed spread and on the floor, children's toys left next to the night stand. We we never even offered another room. They attempted to compensate us with two free drink coupons for alcoholic beverages, first, we are a family of four and as adults, we don't drink alcohol. Secondly, they attempted to give us one $15.00 movie pass. Not sure what I would do with one pass and there is four of us. Ultimately I had to go down to the front desk and request a discounted bill.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 10, 2017We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. The housekeeping issues will be addressed. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
- jamiegS1565JDAtlanta, United States“Radisson Recommended review by jamiegS1565JD from Atlanta, United States”ReviewedJuly 31, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI am a frequent traveler and because of the outstanding service at this hotel, I always search for a Radisson Hotel at my destinations. The check-in experience is quick and efficient. The housekeeping staff is attentive and accommodating. I can tell they take pride in the work they do! Excellent stay and highly recommended.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 02, 2017Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience. Our entire team works exceptionally hard to ensure that every guest has a great stay, and it makes our day to know our efforts are appreciated! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon.
- S7174HQjudithbArlington, United States“We like the Raddisson review by S7174HQjudithb from Arlington, United States”ReviewedJuly 31, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe have stayed at the Raddison several times. There is shuttle service to the airport and the RIT campus. It is a great hotel with a lot of amenities and excellent service. The restaurant, pool and exercise areas are very nice.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 02, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our fantastic amenities like our shuttle service and pool along with excellent service. We look forward to your next stay!
- J5704AJjoannepDetroit, United States“Family Reunion review by J5704AJjoannep from Detroit, United States”ReviewedJuly 31, 2017Trip type:FamilyDuring my family reunion vacation, my stay at this location was mostly positive. The front desk staff was very friendly, but the cleaning staff need to work a little more diligently to keep the property up.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 02, 2017We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are so thrilled that you found the Front Desk staff to be very friendly! I will share your comments with our housekeeping staff to ensure that your next stay will be the best one yet! Thank you again and we to see you again soon.
61-65 of 347 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC