Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 697 traveler reviews
Ranked #14 of 29 hotels in Rochester
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Z9473VZlisadSan Jose, United States“Stay at Rochester Radisson review by Z9473VZlisad from San Jose, United States”ReviewedDecember 08, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI had a very nice stay with a big room at the Rochester Radisson while attending a wrestling tournament at RIT. The staff was very friendly and the guy who picked me up from the airport went out of his way by taking me to the store to pick up a needed item on our way from the airport. The only negative was the bland food at Baxter's. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 214hansg“Close to Rochester Institute of Technology review by 214hansg”ReviewedDecember 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyClean, comfortable, and right on the campus of Rochester Institute of Technology so very convenient for visiting the campus. Front desk was helpful in finding a nice place to eat although the hotel does also have dining options, and hotel restaurants prices seemed resonable.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Wendy1877Winter Garden, Florida“Great location for RIT/NTID review by Wendy1877 from Winter Garden, Florida”ReviewedDecember 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyDo not expect a true Radisson stay, more like a Holiday Inn. Breakfast Buffet is not worth the price. Staff were great, they just did not always have the resources to accommodate your needs. Location was great is visiting RIT/NTID.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Joseph Nlocust grove, United States“ROC Radisson review by Joseph N from locust grove, United States”ReviewedDecember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyComfortable. Clean. Friendly staff. Very convenient location to the ROC airport.The bar was a nice extra.....open till 11 PM, so it was nice to have a drink in the later evening. Overall a very good experience. No complaints!StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Ontheroad98Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania“Help Needed with Staff Training review by Ontheroad98 from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania”ReviewedNovember 15, 2017Trip type:BusinessHotel is in good shape but the staff is without leadership, it seems they just run around without a rudder. Management needs to train these folks. Hotel is in a great location right on RIT Campus only a short drive to campusStayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 20, 2017Thanks for submitting a review. Our staff goes through extensive training at the hotel. Please reach out to me with what you felt they fell short in so we can ensure that you have a great stay with us each time you visit.
6-10 of 324 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC