Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 745 traveler reviews
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Rochester
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- roshandascottJacksonville, Florida“Don’t know if I will stay again. review by roshandascott from Jacksonville, Florida”ReviewedAugust 14, 2018Trip type:BusinessDon’t know if I will o will stay here again.when we returned for the evening our breakfast was still there untouched water bottles was still on the counter. Only the trash was taken out and the towels was taken.StayedAugust 2018September 11, 2018Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received from our housekeeping staff at that time. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- kdit6“Don't have a wedding block here! review by kdit6”ReviewedAugust 03, 2018Trip type:FamilyOur experience at the Radisson during our wedding weekend made it very difficult for guests and ourselves to be ready on time because rooms were not ready. The sales department and front desk did not follow through on many promises/requests they insisted that we could count on them for. We overheard employees complaining about managers, we felt that they were very understaffed and unprofessional. We did get a refund but it did not replace all the time we spent preparing for this weekend and the time that was wasted when the front desk did not know what was going on. Other than the location and cheap rates...the hotel staff and service does not deserve more than 1 star.StayedJuly 2018
- chrisj1982634Toronto, Canada“Room conditions not up to radiation standard review by chrisj1982634 from Toronto, Canada”ReviewedJuly 24, 2018Trip type:FamilyRoom had spiders all over and shards of glass all over carpet . Maids are obviously lazy at this place . Bedding had lint and stains . I would however like to thank lady at front desk at checkout who was very concerned when we told her and immediately called on someone to look into it . She also gave us coupon for breakfast to make up for it . I would not stay here againStayedJuly 2018August 13, 2018Thank you for posting a review. It is rewarding to know that you were delighted with the service you received from our front desk staff. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the cleanliness of your room and that the service you received from the housekeeping team did not meet your expectations at that time. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. We would certainly be grateful for another opportunity to serve you.
- Amy TGroton, United States“Housekeeping Needs Better Training review by Amy T from Groton, United States”ReviewedJuly 24, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe hotel was a bit dated. The furnishings were starting to look a bit shabby. Plus we had some unpleasant experiences. 1. When we checked in they were running low on cards which means we were only allotted one room card. 2. When we got to our room there was still food left in the mini-fridge (gross!) 3. The drinking glasses on top of the fridge had the little paper covers, but when you looked inside them there were bits of debris inside (yuck!) 4. We left them out the next day, and even poured a splash of water in each to indicate they were used and we needed fresh. They were not replaced when housekeeping came by the next day. 5. The inside shower curtain was installed backwards leaving gaps in the curtain that water poured out of the shower and onto the floor leaving a slippery and wet mess once we got out of the shower. (dangerous!) My husband had to go to the front desk to complain and they brought us more towels to sop up the mess and fresh glasses, but overall it made me concerned about the training that went into the housekeeping staff that they would miss such obvious things. Made me wonder what else they had missed...were the sheets changed? Was the bathroom sanitized? It just gave me the creeps to think about. So no, I can't recommend this hotel.StayedJuly 2018
- Robert Jr PKnoxville, United States“Reasonable but nothing special review by Robert Jr P from Knoxville, United States”ReviewedJuly 22, 2018Trip type:BusinessStayed here for a work trip. Nothing wrong with the hotel, but it's nothing special either. The AC unit was loud and ran excessively which made getting a good nights sleep difficult. I was in two different rooms over the two weeks I was there and both had the same issue. It was clean and the bed was comfortable, standard amenities. If you're looking for a couple of nights and a mid-range price, this is fine, but it got on my nerves after a few nights.StayedJuly 2018
11-15 of 343 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC