Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 720 traveler reviews
Ranked #14 of 29 hotels in Rochester
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 214hansg“Close to Rochester Institute of Technology review by 214hansg”ReviewedDecember 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyClean, comfortable, and right on the campus of Rochester Institute of Technology so very convenient for visiting the campus. Front desk was helpful in finding a nice place to eat although the hotel does also have dining options, and hotel restaurants prices seemed resonable.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Wendy1877Winter Garden, Florida“Great location for RIT/NTID review by Wendy1877 from Winter Garden, Florida”ReviewedDecember 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyDo not expect a true Radisson stay, more like a Holiday Inn. Breakfast Buffet is not worth the price. Staff were great, they just did not always have the resources to accommodate your needs. Location was great is visiting RIT/NTID.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Joseph Nlocust grove, United States“ROC Radisson review by Joseph N from locust grove, United States”ReviewedDecember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyComfortable. Clean. Friendly staff. Very convenient location to the ROC airport.The bar was a nice extra.....open till 11 PM, so it was nice to have a drink in the later evening. Overall a very good experience. No complaints!StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Ontheroad98Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania“Help Needed with Staff Training review by Ontheroad98 from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania”ReviewedNovember 15, 2017Trip type:BusinessHotel is in good shape but the staff is without leadership, it seems they just run around without a rudder. Management needs to train these folks. Hotel is in a great location right on RIT Campus only a short drive to campusStayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 20, 2017Thanks for submitting a review. Our staff goes through extensive training at the hotel. Please reach out to me with what you felt they fell short in so we can ensure that you have a great stay with us each time you visit.
- genarchoSurrey, Canada“Hotel Marred by Restaurant's Failings review by genarcho from Surrey, Canada”ReviewedNovember 13, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayI stayed at the Radisson from November 9 to November 12. The main issue with the hotel isn't really the hotel itself, but the Restaurant. The menu had been recently changed, I was told later, so the rooms had the wrong menu for room service. While Breakfast was fine, the first day there was a lack of an entire menu item, which understandably made some of my group upset. Another day, at Supper, the food came back with way too much salt. As a chef myself, I can attribute the poor preparation and quality of food to a generally inexperienced crew that had just received a new menu and wasn't properly trained on how to cook the food. When you consider booking this hotel, which besides the Restaurant is quite good, consider the price and ignore the Restaurant completely, and see if it's worth it.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 20, 2017Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience especially in regard to the restaurant and that your dining experience with us did not meet your expectations during your stay. We have shared your comments and concerns with our Food and Beverage department so these situation may be addressed to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered. Upon your next visit, I assure you that your restaurant experience will be outstanding. Your feedback is appreciated and hope to have you back soon to share a more positive experience with us soon.
11-15 of 328 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC