Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 671 traveler reviews
Ranked #12 of 29 hotels in Rochester
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 645ramonsHouston, United States“Great for Hosting your business events review by 645ramons from Houston, United States”ReviewedSeptember 12, 2017Trip type:BusinessJessica who is in charge of the conference rentals did an excellent job planning and organizing a job search conference I hosted for students of RIT. All I needed to do is show up and present. Everything was perfect, lunch was on time, and my guests were comfortable and able to focus on the task at hand.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Z6927LFbensRocchester, United States“No Wifi and Bad Food review by Z6927LFbens from Rocchester, United States”ReviewedAugust 29, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe free wifi did not work. The in-house restaurant charged a lot for really bad food. The breakfast was expensive but the same previously frozen food would have been free at most similar hotels. The elevators were dodgy.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 01, 2017We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I will be sharing your feedback regarding the food and wireless with the team. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
- heidilynne22“Friendly staff, clean accomodations review by heidilynne22”ReviewedAugust 29, 2017Trip type:FamilyStaff is always willing to assist and recognizes the families of RIT students - even offered suggestions for family events around town. Good to be close to the college campus and airport at the same timeStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 31, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed such great service from our front desk and housekeepers. We love RIT students and families and we are thrilled it shows! Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to continue providing you with excellent service in the future!
- dianenarrLong Beach, New York“So Relaxing and Friendly review by dianenarr from Long Beach, New York”ReviewedAugust 28, 2017Trip type:FamilyPerfect Location, Friendly Staff, Comfortable Bedding and Clean Rooms, Free Shuttle to and from airport and shopping; What more could one want??? It is steps from RIT and 10 minutes from ROC airport. It's about 90 minutes from Niagra Falls if you want to do a day trip. The pool is indoors and great for kids (no Life Guard , so be prepared to watch your kids if they go in the pool), it's not a resort pool.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 31, 2017We appreciate you taking the time to share your fantastic experience! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our staff, amenities, and location. On behalf of all of us here at the Radisson, we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
- bethk564“close to RIT review by bethk564”ReviewedAugust 24, 2017Trip type:FamilyComfortable beds, squeaky tho, had room change and that bed squeaked too. Bathroom floor was not cleaned well, corners with hair and dirt. Breakfast at Baxter's was below fair to average. Staff was friendly and nice. Close to RIT.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 26, 2017Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. We are sorry your bed squeaked and you did not find our bathrooms to be as clean as possible. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can better serve you next time. We are pleased that you found our staff to be friendly, and we hope you will join us again soon!
16-20 of 311 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC