Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 377 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 24 hotels in Rockford
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- richardcM6710TEgeorgetown, United States“dont waste your money review by richardcM6710TE from georgetown, United States”ReviewedJuly 05, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe beds were terrible. If management offers you a sofa sleeper, say NO WAY. The hotel is not handi-cap friendly, the hotel needs to be updated. The food in the hotel is expensive and the quality is average.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 11, 2017We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important. We are currently in the process of refurnishing our rooms with brand new quality pillow top mattresses to help address this concern . Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
- Z2145KEalbertorMiami, United States“Good Location review by Z2145KEalbertor from Miami, United States”ReviewedJune 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessPlenty of parking and very well (centrally) located. Easy access to highways and close to the most popular restaurants. Staff very friendly and helpful. Maintenance resolves issues in a timely manner. House keeping does a great job cleaning the rooms.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- stevenrO159IZDenver, United States“Had a Great Stay review by stevenrO159IZ from Denver, United States”ReviewedMay 26, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis Hotel was picked by my Nephew for our family to stay at during his wedding weekend. The Hotel Staff was very friendly and fun. Enjoyed the time in the bar during the weekend as well. One of the best things was the Breakfast on Sunday morning. The food was delicious.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Charles ATallahasse, United States“Avoid Breakfast review by Charles A from Tallahasse, United States”ReviewedMay 24, 2017Trip type:FamilyNo complimentary breakfast; but card in room says breakfast immediate. French toast is toast sticks; eggs and hash browns are pre-made; coffee not readily provided. Avoid breakfast! Rooms are nice but fan in room is very loud and runs only on high.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- CindyN459Lincoln, Illinois, USA“a wonderful stay review by CindyN459 from Lincoln, Illinois, USA”ReviewedMay 16, 2017Trip type:FamilyI picked this hotel because it had 2 queen beds. it is very hard to find a hotel with this feature. when 2 tall parents and a very tall son travel must have 2 queen beds. loved the location, easy free parking, nice front desk people.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
16-20 of 183 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC